Gil Brandt: Which QB is Set to Win First Super Bowl Ring?

I am not quite as down on Bridgewater as you but am not quite as high as Blokes for example either. But the question isn't who is the best QB not to have won one, it is which QB that hasn't won one is most likely to in 2016. The Vikings were a blown field goal away from knocking off Seattle last year, they have a young and improving defense, a Head Coach I really like, a Quarterback who can game manage and the great Adrian Peterson. If Treadwell gives them a genuine #1 threat (I am 50/50 on if he will) then they are close to being complete.

I think they are a very well rounded team and are more likely Superbowl winners this year than any other team sporting a non-Superbowl champ QB with the exception of Carolina. I am not as high as others on the Cardinals. I share WEO's view that the Palmer bubble is going to bust.

Agree to disagree I guess. i think the Vikes will be looking for a new QB in 2 years

I don't see Carolina rebuilding from losing Norman like they should. But I don't see palmer being able to win it; he has too many flaws.I don't see Carolina rebuilding from losing Norman like they should. But I don't see palmer being able to win it; he has too many flaws.

No need to repeat yourself.