David Hawthorne also now a Bill (LB)

eball

I forgot the first rule of the board...if you're not here to bash the organization, STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!!

And by the way, since when was the statement "I like what they're doing" considered praise?

You are so focused upon being the most pessimistic MF'er ever that it has completely clouded your ability to add anything productive to the discussion.

It's a sad state of affairs for the board

I forgot the first rule of the board...if you're not here to bash the organization, STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!!

And by the way, since when was the statement "I like what they're doing" considered praise?

You are so focused upon being the most pessimistic MF'er ever that it has completely clouded your ability to add anything productive to the discussion.

To be fair he wasn't bashing them there, just pointing out that your comment was about on par with "I've got to give it to the front office- everyone being sober and fully clothed really aided in getting the FA signed"

Unless you like the specific player, the act of signing someone in this spot isn't a positive. It's just what's expected.

They could have went with what they had?

I believe his point with mentioning that they had to shorten a session was that they couldn't currently go with what they had

Monos and his crew are on the job!

I been telling ya's. the pro scouting for the Bills is tight.

Smh?

Its at the point where we praise them for doing what they should be doing?

yes.

Because back in the day, they would just hope for things to work out. You have been here long enough to know that is true.

cheap and too late.

I always commend my guys/girls for doing their job well.