2016 DRAFT Class From May to August

Not a very good start to this season. Wonder what off season we won?

No 1 pick Lawson out for half a season or more

No 2 pick Ragland hurt in first week of camp. too early to tell but let's hope it is not the season.

No 5 pick Williams DUI. claimed he had to drive cuz his friend was more drunk. said he had two beers but blew a pretty high number. so he is obviously a drunk and a liar.

No. 6 Listenbee -- hurt prior to camp.

No 3 pick Adolphus may be the last man standing.

No 4 pick Jones will carry a clipboard for three years

No 7 Seymour, and they say he does see more now. Stretch to make the team. Now that Gilmore showed up at camp you haven't heard a lick about Seymour being the next Darby. Heck Darby isn't even the next Darby this year.

Yeah, slow your roll there. I know you're exaggerating to get your point across, but be real. Shaq is gonna be very good when he gets back, Washington has looked like a starter, Williams isn't going to be suspended until 2017 and heck, even Ragland's injury doesn't worry me that much. It's not ligament damage, so at worst he's gone for a few weeks.

No 2 pick Ragland hurt in first week of camp. too early to tell but let's hope it is not the season.

No 5 pick Williams DUI. claimed he had to drive cuz his friend was more drunk. said he had two beers but blew a pretty high number. so he is obviously a drunk and a liar.

No 7 Seymour, and they say he does see more now. Stretch to make the team. Now that Gilmore showed up at camp you haven't heard a lick about Seymour being the next Darby. Heck Darby isn't even the next Darby this year.

Whoever your source is these revelations which are mostly incorrect and hyperbole are INcredible.

Whoever your source is these revelations which are mostly incorrect and hyperbole are INcredible.

Take you rose colored glasses off boys. Nothing in here is incorrect nor hyperbole. Rags is out. Shaq is no where. Williams was drunk, Listenbee is still not practicing. Cardale won't ply for a long time. What am I missing?

Take you rose colored glasses off boys. Nothing in here is incorrect nor hyperbole. Rags is out. Shaq is no where. Williams was drunk, Listenbee is still not practicing. Cardale won't ply for a long time. What am I missing?

The bit about Seymour is definitely wrong. By every report the dude has had a very strong camp. He is an absolute lock to make the roster.... and as some of us predicted on draft day... he will end up being one of the steals of the 2016 NFL Draft.

Wow. You're going to get hammered for your negativity on this. Don't get me wrong - you're absolutely right. But few posters care for stuff like this until it's witch hunt time. Then it's all the rage.

Wow. You're going to get hammered for your negativity on this. Don't get me wrong - you're absolutely right. But few posters care for stuff like this until it's witch hunt time. Then it's all the rage.

The last one he is wrong about. Hard to hammer him for the others. Saying Johnathan Williams is "a drunk" is speculation but he was certainly very drunk the night he was arrested. The rest is fair as far as I am concerned.

Our off-season has not gone smoothly for any number of reasons some totally out of the team's control.

The last one he is wrong about. Hard to hammer him for the others. Saying Johnathan Williams is "a drunk" is speculation but he was certainly very drunk the night he was arrested. The rest is fair as far as I am concerned.

Our off-season has not gone smoothly for any number of reasons some totally out of the team's control.

Well, I agree with you on Williams. The "he is obviously a drunk and a liar" is definitely too far. I'm pretty sure downplaying how much you drank to a cop testing you for a DUI is pretty common. Certainly it was a stupid and dangerous decision for him to drive while drunk, but he has never been in any other trouble like that before so I take this situation as something that bears watching.

Seymour I'm going to agree with him on. Teams do find diamonds in the rough in late rounds and he's got as good a chance as most, but I read the scouting reports on him. Physically gifted, but has real trouble with the technical aspects of playing the position. USC should have been able to provide him good coaching on technique, but they've had a lot of turmoil there so maybe that didn't happen. I don't know. I am going to wait until I see him under real (regular season) game conditions before thinking he's anything more than a developmental player with a lot of upside. The Darby comment was dumb though. I don't see anything that leads me to believe he won't be the same player as last season. I'd have to see a decline in his play during real games before I believe that, too.

Everything else was pretty spot on, though. And he didn't even mention that scouting reports had Washington as a player in need of a lot of refinement in his technique. He looked to be a guy that should have been rotational to start his career and work his way up to starting in season 2 or 3, but it looks like he may start right away. That's concerning because we may see some real growing pains this season.

Edited by BarleyNY

Well, I agree with you on Williams. The "he is obviously a drunk and a liar" is definitely too far. I'm pretty sure downplaying how much you drank to a cop testing you for a DUI is pretty common. Certainly it was a stupid and dangerous decision for him to drive while drunk, but he has never been in any other trouble like that before so I take this situation as something that bears watching.

Seymour I'm going to agree with him on. Teams do find diamonds in the rough in late rounds and he's got as good a chance as most, but I read the scouting reports on him. Physically gifted, but has real trouble with the technical aspects of playing the position. USC should have been able to provide him good coaching on technique, but they've had a lot of turmoil there so maybe that didn't happen. I don't know. I am going to wait until I see him under real (regular season) game conditions before thinking he's anything more than a developmental player with a lot of upside. The Darby comment was dumb though. I don't see anything that leads me to believe he won't be the same player as last season. I'd have to see a decline in his play during real games before I believe that, too.

Everything else was pretty spot on, though. And he didn't even mention that scouting reports had Washington as a player in need of a lot of refinement in his technique. He looked to be a guy that should have been rotational to start his career and work his way up to starting in season 2 or 3, but it looks like he may start right away. That's concerning because we may see some real growing pains this season.

I think it's noteworthy that his time with the 1's has decreased as of late, giving way to Corbin Bryant. I don't see that as a bad thing, as I think Bryant can be a solid 5-tech, and that Washington will perform much better if he's able to split time as a rookie.

A point of order on Seymour.....he is NOT a stretch to make the team....he is making the team. The coaching staff loves him.

Do we really need to state the obvious that C. Jones was not going to see the field this year?

Listenbee is actually a mystery to me.....it is my opinion (and JUST my opinion) that Kolbe's status all revolves around Goodwin.

Goodwin has shown NO ability to stay healthy.....but is burning it up at camp. The bills know that a speed guy that can stretch the D works in TT and his great deep ball accuracy's favor......so perhaps they are mothballing Kolbe?

But that wasn't what he said on Seymour. He said he was a stretch to make the team - he's not. He said that since Gilmore came back nothing had been heard of him - it has. Plenty of people have reported him having a strong camp. I added in my initial post that I like Seymour as a pick but if he had simply said "Anything out of Seymour is like playing with found money" I'd not have said he was wrong because the rest is just my opinion. He said two things which are wrong. One currently demonstrably so and one that will be demonstrably so very shortly after final cuts.

I think it's noteworthy that his time with the 1's has decreased as of late, giving way to Corbin Bryant. I don't see that as a bad thing, as I think Bryant can be a solid 5-tech, and that Washington will perform much better if he's able to split time as a rookie.

That's good news. No need to put too much on the kid too quickly. Bring him along right and it'll be better for everyone in the long run.

But that wasn't what he said on Seymour. He said he was a stretch to make the team - he's not. He said that since Gilmore came back nothing had been heard of him - it has. Plenty of people have reported him having a strong camp. I added in my initial post that I like Seymour as a pick but if he had simply said "Anything out of Seymour is like playing with found money" I'd not have said he was wrong because the rest is just my opinion. He said two things which are wrong. One currently demonstrably so and one that will be demonstrably so very shortly after final cuts.

Meh. We're talking about our second 6th round pick here so this is a minor point of contention at best. The Bills CBs are set three deep right now. Sure, Seymour is in the mix for CB4 or 5. Or it wouldn't surprise me to see him on the practice squad for some or all of this season for developmental purposes either. I think he's a good bet to land there since he's got a lot to work on and it'll be tough for the Bills to put him on the field. CBs have to be consistient. It is an overstatement to say he's going to be cut and on the street though. Cut and back on the PS is a possibility and is what I was thinking. As I said before, it's early and we haven't even seen him on the field. I'll hold my opinion until then.