Reggie Ragland to have knee surgery; out for season

Maybe its time to evaluate our strength and conditioning team and the fields the Bills play and practice on...well its been time for a long time, just maybe execs at the top will start to realize the problems can't all be bad luck...

That was done this past off season. New titles and raises all around.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good games week 1 this year though

LSU vs Wisconsin

USC vs Bama

Clemson vs Auburn

They may have tune ups before hand no idea, just jumping in because I was impressed with those coaching scheduling good out of conference games the first week.

they still practice well before the season and those teams in those games will play softies next. They do this so as to not have big loss late in the season which affects rankings more.

The game has to adapt if they're trying to make the game safer. Cannot stress enough that every team should follow the Seahawks and adopt the rugby tackle technique. Take the helmets off for a practice, do that wrong, have some heavy dude fall on your head. You'll never get it wrong again. :lol:

Can't go soft with practices and then expect them to beat the holy **** out of each other for 60 minutes up to 23 times a year.

I like you as a person but your posts confuse the crap out of me.

Edited by Triple Threat

they still practice well before the season and those teams in those games will play softies next. They do this so as to not have big loss late in the season which affects rankings more.

I get that, it still takes some balls to schedule a game vs. a major program week 1.

Some good games week 1 this year though

LSU vs Wisconsin

USC vs Bama

Clemson vs Auburn

They may have tune ups before hand no idea, just jumping in because I was impressed with those coaching scheduling good out of conference games the first week.

I know...it was tongue-in-cheek

I'm not sure how much the amount of contact has impacted injuries, I browsed for some leauge wide statistics but couldn't find much that goes years back. Some of it has to do with the 24/7/365 NFL news cycle though. We know who has a bent finger nail and how they did it before they even go home to their family that night. More fan watching more games now with fantasy leagues as well.

At a party - did they amputate yet? Someone plz text when they do... :beer: until then...

Sadly he passed on the MRI table...slipped off the table and fell, fractured his sternum and the bone pierced the heart...he's donating his patella tendon for patella trauma research.....sternum for sternum trauma research and big toe for toe trauma research. Shefty will be all over this in 15 minutes on twitter.

(Hey its the Bills this could happen) #PrayersforReggie

Im bracing for it to be bad.....we did get Zach Brown in the offseason

It's a hit to the depth of the linebacking core which has to be a concern but If both the Brown's stay healthy they may be more well rounded than the combination of Preston and Rags. A rookie ILB isn't going to make or break a season, continued injuries will though.