Reggie Ragland to have knee surgery; out for season

Just yell really loud, "Reggie, you ok, bro?"

Wait by the main exit until you see him.

lol. I'll just run around every floor yelling....

REGGIE!!! REGGIE!!! PLEASE BE OK REGGIE!!!

WHERE ARE YOU REGGIE??!!??

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@wgr550

Rex - Reggie [Ragland] has a knee injury. Hopefully it doesn't involve ligaments, keeping fingers crossed #Bills

Crap on a stick. Chicken Little about to make his first appearance of TC.

it seems like the less these guys practice the more they get hurt, time to bring back two-a-days.

Of course they will say they need less contact at which point might as well not practice at all.

Oh well. Season over.

Who's ready for the draft?!!!!

:lol:

it seems like the less these guys practice the more they get hurt, time to bring back two-a-days.

Of course they will say they need less contact at which point might as well not practice at all.

As much as they need offseason rest, the body needs to get used to contact again.

Doug was spot on. It's not designed for humans. They need to get hit like WWE wrestlers need to learn how to hit the canvas safely.

I can't find my chicken little avatar! Thought I had it saved.

Chicken-Little01.png

As much as they need offseason rest, the body needs to get used to contact again.

Doug was spot on. It's not designed for humans. They need to get hit like WWE wrestlers need to learn how to hit the canvas safely.

:thumbsup:

maybe football should go fake like wrestling did B-)

@rapsheet

As #Bills wait to learn the severity of Reggie Ragland's injury, they were dealt another blow to LB depth: Kevin Reddick has an MCL sprain

chicken_little-e1367965640158.png

You mean it's not???

The Seattle Seahawks team that lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Super Bowl disagrees.

OTAs and training camp are really just acting classes on how to look like you're playing football.