2016 Brazil Summer Olympics Thread

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it mean that she and her teammates lost to cowards?

Surprised this hasn't been brought up. (or did I miss it?)

I'm not sure, but it doesn't sound very gracious in defeat. I suppose it has something to do with Sweden executing a winning game plan rather than playing into the strength of the US team. Which basically means Solo is a moron in addition to being classless.

I'm not sure, but it doesn't sound very gracious in defeat. I suppose it has something to do with Sweden executing a winning game plan rather than playing into the strength of the US team. Which basically means Solo is a moron in addition to being classless.

agree fully

I heard she also tried to delay the PK by going off and changing her gloves or something silly. I'm not sure if that's common in soccer but seems bush league.

That seemed to be more on the Swedish player, announcers online said she was delaying placing the ball

I heard she also tried to delay the PK by going off and changing her gloves or something silly. I'm not sure if that's common in soccer but seems bush league.

Isn't this the gal that stabbed her sister? She's the coward.

Exactly! Would she call the 1980 American Hockey Team a bunch cowards... ??

I am glad for Sweden...

Yeah, I'm devastated.

LoL... This! :D

Good. Once again Hope Solo shows what a classless c--t she is.

Man, all this time I thought Hope Solo was Hans and Leia's daughter in the latest Star Wars movie.

Turns out the only thing she has in common with Star Wars is I'm not interested in watching another soccer match either.

Man, all this time I thought Hope Solo was Hans and Leia's daughter in the latest Star Wars movie.

Turns out the only thing she has in common with Star Wars is I'm not interested in watching another soccer match either.

Exactly. The real victory here is NBC not showing any more soccer.

That seemed to be more on the Swedish player, announcers online said she was delaying placing the ball

Nope, she's a !@#$. Swedish player was not placing the ball because she was too busy laughing at Solo. Solo bragged about icing the German player in the world cup by stalling and this time she went over the top, got burned and looked like a fool.

Go Canada!

Edited by thebug

Exactly. The real victory here is NBC not showing any more soccer.

So, I think the accusation here is that Sweden just passed it around and played for the tie. How can they even tell that from any other soccer game?