(OT)So, I'm sitting here eating a girl scout

Beerball

Sad, isn't it?  An over-arching authority to protect people from their individual choices is your goal, of course. Darn that liberty, eh? :P

248509[/snapback]

You know my stand on governemnt interference.

Hate it. Almost as much as I love girl scout cookies. They're still BOTH evil, however.

:P

cuz they're more addictive than crack?

248450[/snapback]

Kind of sneaky how they always come out right about the time the weaker dieters are becoming bored with their diet and excersize routines that were designed to shed the holiday pounds.

The addiction is enhanced by the brilliant packaging. Two tubes of cookies per box.

The tubes are just the right size so that me and the wife can have a couple of handfuls of our favorite flavor.

BUT....after those couple of handfuls, we always need "just one (or two) more". Mmmmm. After all (we rationalize), girl scout cookies sales is a seasonal event that comes only once a year.

At this point, there are like only three cookies left in the cellophane wrapper. What the hell? Who in their right mind is going to put back three friggin' cookies with seven inches of excess cellophane wrapper?!?!? May as well eat the fuggers right then and there, right?

One problem. There was an odd number cookies and two of us.

Only one way to solve that mess.

Get the box and open the other tube.

And knowing Beerball, it was by design...

248460[/snapback]

Sing this one for the rest of the day! :w00t:

Guess mine is not the first heart broken, my eyes are not the

first to cry

I'm not the first to know, there's just no gettin' over you

Hello, I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around and wait for

you

But baby can't you see, there's nothin' else for me to do

I'm hopelessly devoted to you

(more appropriate than Sandra Dee!)

My favorite too.  I can't believe the Samoan lobby was strong enough that the Girl Scouts caved and went PC.  Don't they now just call it "the one with chocolate and coconut?"

248425[/snapback]

Samoans are my favorite too. They're like Lays though. I can't eat just one. (unless it's one box) :w00t: