Bledsoe is gone! I say leave the man...

canbuffan34

Whaddya say guys? We all know about his shortcomings in recent years with this team, its disappointing.. Yes! Its unfortunate.. Yes! Do I personally wish he could of bounced back to his former self (when he played for the Pats early in his career) and made Bill Belichick eat his damn playbook in the AFC Champoinship game when we destroyed them 42-14.. Yes!!!! But that didn't happen. We never got to the playoffs with him, Belichick got the last laugh on us, AGAIN! Its over, luckily for us TD and MM now know what NE knew when they sent him here! You guys can keep talking about Drew all you want... I want to know 2 things!

1) Every single bit of info on this guy in my avater and 2) Who is going to be backup QB for the guy in my avater! :P

Whaddya say guys? We all know about his shortcomings in recent years with this team, its disappointing.. Yes! Its unfortunate.. Yes! Do I personally wish he could of bounced back to his former self (when he played for the Pats early in his career) and made Bill Belichick eat his damn playbook in the AFC Champoinship game when we destroyed them 42-14.. Yes!!!! But that didn't happen. We never got to the playoffs with him, Belichick got the last laugh on us, AGAIN! Its over, luckily for us TD and MM now know what NE knew when they sent him here! You guys can keep talking about Drew all you want... I want to know 2 things!

1) Every single bit of info on this guy in my avater and 2) Who is going to be backup QB for the guy in my avater! :P

248307[/snapback]

1) He's made a career of playing "lovable loser turns lucky" types in date movies.

2) A veteren journeyman

BTW, Bledsoe really sucks. :P