Mr. Robot

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raise your hand if you love this show.

*raises hand*

You know what I appreciated? The subtle musical reference to fight club at the end of season 1.

I'm only 6 episodes into season 1 and it's starting to drag for me. The pilot and the first two episodes out of the gate were fantastic. The lead guy is highly deserving of the praise he's getting, the guy is fun to watch and he could (but won't) steal the Emmy this year.

Parts of the show are grating though, and while it treads on a lot of interesting subjects and conspiracies that are near and dear to my heart -- the fact the twist is given away so early in the pilot and not moved forward at all in the episodes I've watched so far, is a bit worrisome to me. I'm not sure how long they can keep the plot moving forward without addressing the bigger issues. While my enthusiasm is fading a bit for the show (Stranger Things bumped it off my binging rotation completely a few weeks ago), I'm still curious to finish out season 1 and see what's in store for season 2.

I'm only 6 episodes into season 1 and it's starting to drag for me. The pilot and the first two episodes out of the gate were fantastic. The lead guy is highly deserving of the praise he's getting, the guy is fun to watch and he could (but won't) steal the Emmy this year.

Parts of the show are grating though, and while it treads on a lot of interesting subjects and conspiracies that are near and dear to my heart -- the fact the twist is given away so early in the pilot and not moved forward at all in the episodes I've watched so far, is a bit worrisome to me. I'm not sure how long they can keep the plot moving forward without addressing the bigger issues. While my enthusiasm is fading a bit for the show (Stranger Things bumped it off my binging rotation completely a few weeks ago), I'm still curious to finish out season 1 and see what's in store for season 2.

Stick with it, the last two-three episodes of season 1 are worth the cost of admission.

Raise your hand if you love this show.

*raises hand*

You know what I appreciated? The subtle musical reference to fight club at the end of season 1.

:worthy::worthy::thumbsup:

But what's with the German girl ? Still have no idea what her purpose is.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Chingo Huan Mare, Avid fan of the most realistic hacking TV series

Tyrell Wellick is Swedish, [1] and his wife, Joanna Wellick, is Danish. [2], and both speak in their native language to the other. However, they can still understand each other.

https://www.quora.com/In-the-Mr-Robot-TV-series-what-language-do-Joanna-and-Tyrell-speak

Chingo Huan Mare, Avid fan of the most realistic hacking TV series

Tyrell Wellick is Swedish, [1] and his wife, Joanna Wellick, is Danish. [2], and both speak in their native language to the other. However, they can still understand each other.

https://www.quora.com/In-the-Mr-Robot-TV-series-what-language-do-Joanna-and-Tyrell-speak

See told you :lol:

A review from the WSJ hints that Elliot is in a mental institution. It seems plausible though how did he interact with Ray?

What is WSJ?

pretty devious of Whiterose to be the head of security and also the head of the Dark Army. That shooting at the end was pretty sudden and wild too.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian