Women Brought to Court with no pants on.

@ least she made it to court.

If you think that is inhumane, check this out. Don't bogue out on that child support, more the Group W bench may await:

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2016/07/06/inside-the-deadly-world-of-private-prisoner-transport

Wow.. you upped me with this! “It’s like the airport shuttle from hell,” said Zachary Raines, a former PTS guard.

Wow.. you upped me with this! “It’s like the airport shuttle from hell,” said Zachary Raines, a former PTS guard.

Yeah... Customer service ain't Job 1. I mean, some of these are still the pukes of the world, but many probably get caught up in the system. Of course, I am not exonerating their wrong doing... But , nobody is perfect. Good people do wrong things from time to time. But you can be one wrong move away from getting caught up in the vortex. The judge in the story you linked is absolutely right. I know it is hard to treat some of these dirt balls w/dignity. Gotta be a tough job day in and day out seeing these people come through the system.

@ least she made it to court.

If you think that is inhumane, check this out. Don't bogue out on that child support, more the Group W bench may await:

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2016/07/06/inside-the-deadly-world-of-private-prisoner-transport

I need a translation for this post:

What is "bogue"

What is "Group W?"

I'm guessing @ is short-hand for "at", even though it's harder to type.

But....corrections officers said she WAS in fact wearing pants. So where's the story? Oh right...the real story is that some arrogant judge needed something to lash out at that particular day.

Our country's ability to be "outraged" at the mundane and ability to classify minor annoyances as "inhumane" is frightening.

I need a translation for this post:

What is "bogue"

What is "Group W?"

I'm guessing @ is short-hand for "at", even though it's harder to type.

You never heard the term "bogue out?" Meaning to skip out on something. Ex: "That wave was so knarly, that I just had to bogue out on it."

"Group W bench" is where they put the "father rapers." You don't want to be sitting on that bench because of a littering rap. In that story I linked, that bench is the E-ride ticket to hell! Wait, you are probably thinking: "What the heck is an E-ride ticket?"

Are you a Millennial? Of course my spellings may be a tad off. I am not using my friend Google.

You never heard the term "bogue out?" Meaning to skip out on something. Ex: "That wave was so knarly, that I just had to bogue out on it."

"Group W bench" is where they put the "father rapers." You don't want to be sitting on that bench because of a littering rap. In that story I linked, that bench is the E-ride ticket to hell! Wait, you are probably thinking: "What the heck is an E-ride ticket?"

Are you a Millennial? Of course my spellings may be a tad off. I am not using my friend Google.

That is the only explanation for not knowing what Group W offenders are in for. Perhaps you should show him the pictures with the circles and arrows.

You're right, I have no clue what "e-ride ticket" means. I"m guessing it's like riding the short bus.

I'm not a millennial. I live in the Southwest where we don't have those sayings.