Another "inside" scoop

BillsFaninNC

Unless the Bills get a top 10 pick, he's not getting Williams. I'm willing to bet that Williams gets taken by the Bears or, at the very latest, is gone by the #9 pick to the Redskins. The Bills would have to give up an amazing amount of draft picks to move up into the 1st round without having a 1st rounder in 2005 to play with.

Unless the Bills get a top 10 pick, he's not getting Williams.  I'm willing to bet that Williams gets taken by the Bears or, at the very latest, is gone by the #9 pick to the Redskins.  The Bills would have to give up an amazing amount of draft picks to move up into the 1st round without having a 1st rounder in 2005 to play with.

248255[/snapback]

Good question! When is our first pick this year? :P

TD really likes Williams, the WR from SoCal that sat out last year. Can you imagine having Moulds, Evans AND Williams to throw the ball to? I could QB the Bills.

248249[/snapback]

How is it an "inside scoop" when you are talking about the guy TD liked in last years draft, and many experts had us taking, until he was ruled ineligible?

What is your scource, the Mel Kiper 2004 draft guide?

How is it an "inside scoop" when you are talking about the guy TD liked in last years draft, and many experts had us taking, until he was ruled ineligible?

What is your scource, the Mel Kiper 2004 draft guide?

248274[/snapback]

CoachChuckDickerson -

I'm the same guy you called BS on the release of Bledsoe after his weak performance against the Steelers.... REMEMBER?