Giants, Bucs, Bills poised to get most out of rookie class

NFL.com's Bucky Brooks

Given some time to survey each and every roster in the NFL, I've decided that these are the five teams poised to get the biggest contributions from their respective rookie classes:

Bills at 3

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000676610/article/giants-buccaneers-bills-poised-to-get-most-out-of-rookie-class?campaign=Twitter_atn

Edited by YoloinOhio

And that's without Shaq Lawson for the first half of the season? Nice.

GO BILLS!!!

the Bills Fanatics Twitter account, which had the Ed Reed story and shaq Lawson surgery story first, is saying its source is saying they expect him back week 5, and it could be sooner. Interesting.

I get it. But I think its due to the fact that we drafted BPA and it filled need. It won't reflect in Success neccesaroly but it'll be nice. It'll get experience in Rex's mangled system

the Bills Fanatics Twitter account, which had the Ed Reed story and shaq Lawson surgery story first, is saying its source is saying they expect him back week 5, and it could be sooner. Interesting.

fwiw it echoes what I have been told but am under impression there is no set time table because debate on getting him on the field or let him get fully recovered and rest. At best week 4 practicing. Week 5 go. That's if they're aggressive getting him back. Week 6-7 is what most hopes are for confidence in getting him in action. Not sure where debate is but I've heard enough to believe two different camps here. And oddly not got impression that its Rex pushing for him back.

Thought it was worth sharing but also remember its me reading between the lines of what I have heard

I get it. But I think its due to the fact that we drafted BPA and it filled need. It won't reflect in Success neccesaroly but it'll be nice. It'll get experience in Rex's mangled system

fwiw it echoes what I have been told but am under impression there is no set time table because debate on getting him on the field or let him get fully recovered and rest. At best week 4 practicing. Week 5 go. That's if they're aggressive getting him back. Week 6-7 is what most hopes are for confidence in getting him in action. Not sure where debate is but I've heard enough to believe two different camps here. And oddly not got impression that its Rex pushing for him back.

Thought it was worth sharing but also remember its me reading between the lines of what I have heard

did you hear he's been a freak in rehab? Saw this out there from a follower of that account and wonder if that's why some think he might be ahead of schedule.

did you hear he's been a freak in rehab? Saw this out there from a follower of that account and wonder if that's why some think he might be ahead of schedule.

not heard a freak. Heard swelling went down fast enough and range of motion and all abilities were above expectations. Functional strength seems better than expected. Seems like people are high on hope that it will translate to football field ability.

We will know before the season. If he is on PUP then they dont expect him back before mid season.

not heard a freak. Heard swelling went down fast enough and range of motion and all abilities were above expectations. Functional strength seems better than expected. Seems like people are high on hope that it will translate to football field ability.

thanks