Best Hotel(s) Near RWS?

Is it just me, or does that seem backwards? Buffalo could use Uber. NYC has almost nothing but taxis.

ISn't the NYS Uber situation more of a taxi union thing? personally I never heard of anyone having a bad Uber experience, in contrast to NYC cab rides at times. Just the convenience alone is outstanding with uber.

Couple of points here on transportation to/ from game.

1) Designated Driver Service is great. You can drive your car to the stadium, tailgate with your supplies etc. Your car also goes home with you, as they show up with two drivers in the car, one drives your car home.Downside is I am guessing fro a night game will be north of $200. We did after a Pats game while back, to a downtown hotel..was $160.

2) Car Services..i think this may also be very pricey. You are talking about driver getting to the designated meeting space at least 45 minutes before game ends due to trafiic..then being stuck in traffic getting out of game.My guess is would be at least $100 for this service, most likely more. Also don't have your car to tailgate.

3) I have had friends leave games in middle 3rd, early 4thto catch flights and take cabs to airport from stadium..no problems. Have no experience after games, and wonder how night game will play into availability? Less cabs as a pain in da ass? More cause be more drunks needing rides?

3) To the AirBnB suggestion.. i have looked up for Bills game, nothing walkable to the Stadium i could find. But if one pops up, great suggestion. Have stayed AIRBNB about 5 times, always been a good experience.