Tyler Dunne Joining Bleacher Report in August

ah, I remember that thread!

That thread was nasty!! I don't think that it was the thread that explained the B/R ban though upon further review. It's still a good read though. It's amazing how stupid most of us were 11 months ago.

We had a poster with inside info on who our OC's favorite was at QB. Is it really that strange to question Cole's report?

Not so much Cole's report as it was his credibility. He's a good reporter.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/180081-br-report-rex-wants-to-start-tyrod-other-coaches-split/?fromsearch=1

I strongly suggest reading this. It's hilarious how people were so sure of themselves. There is even someone that ripped the Bills for adding a guy that couldn't hold off Matt Schaub. The negative people are forever negative, the people in camp EJ were in denial and people even questioned Cole (one of the better reporters). I think in this thread you will also find the reason B/R was banned.

I prefer to call it supporting a lost cause.

Tyler was destined for better than TBN. Great writer, seems like a really nice bloke as well.

Back to the days of never reading TBN again, me thinks.

right -io.

Dunne was a must read for me. A bit of a treasure perhaps ?

I hope he can continue in the same manner at BR and focus on Buffalo Bills doings.

TBN was the reference.

do you loathe fluff or just positive insightful character articles ?

When it comes to the Bills, I like positive articles about positive results & negative articles about negative results.

Loathe is a pretty strong word... but when it comes to the Bills, I used to loathe Ralph, Littman, and Drew Bledsoe. Now I only loathe Russ Brandon.

is Dunne a Buffalo native? if not I guess you cannot fault him for a gig in more of a

National spotlight (if only but a little) . But it's hard to see much of a money bump for him though. Ultra competitive

Field these days. IIRC The best of them all Larry Felser had bigger better job opportunities elsewhere but always turned them down.

i think he may have wrote that in his book.

is Dunne a Buffalo native? if not I guess you cannot fault him for a gig in more of a

National spotlight (if only but a little) . But it's hard to see much of a money bump for him though. Ultra competitive

Field these days. IIRC The best of them all Larry Felser had bigger better job opportunities elsewhere but always turned them down.

i believe he is a WNY native

I think at BR he can be will be a National feature writer, which translates into national radio and and TV hits, which translate to higher profile jobs , like ESPN, which translates to mo money

It is how many ESPN folks Who do features have gotten full time gigs there.

Only a guess, but think that's the plan.

The censorship of Bleacher Report is pretty meaningless, IMO. I still read what I want from it and you can refer to articles without posting direct links so whatever. It apparently makes some people feel good so I've got no problem keeping it.

Edited by vincec

That was really painful to read...on many levels.

A poorly written article by a guy who was poorly treated. Joyful stuff.

Btw, how long was Dunne here? Did he start looking for another job the moment his plane touched down at Buffalo Niagara Intl Airport?

A poorly written article by a guy who was poorly treated. Joyful stuff.

Btw, how long was Dunne here? Did he start looking for another job the moment his plane touched down at Buffalo Niagara Intl Airport?

exactly one year (he started covering bills for TBN at start of TC last year). I'd guess he was recruited by BR.