Ezekiel Elliott Accused of Domestic Violence

Yeah, more than wrist grabbing is being alleged (from Commonsense's link):

Just for every women out there getting abused its time to put a stop to it. This has been happening to me for months and it finally got out of control to where I was picked up and thrown across the room by my arms. Thrown into walls. Being choked to where I have to gasp for breath. Bruised everywhere, mentally and physically abused. Its not okay. So I want each and everyone one of you girls to step away now from domestic violence. Youre worth so much more. I got told it was called tough love Im sorry if you love someone you dont touch your loved ones.

Yeah the pictures tell a different story than a wrist grabbing incident. Bruises on her neck and a good portion of her body which looks to have been thrown around quite a bit. Edited by Commonsense

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police report and 911 call from this morning

http://abc6onyourside.com/sports/the-football-fever/ezekiel-elliott-accused-of-domestic-violence

Elliott says they never lived together and the bruises from her IG photos are from a bar fight that she was in. He did pay her rent and was co signer on her car.

Another report filed by same woman last week

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2016/07/former_ohio_state_rb_ezekiel_e.html

@chrislaw

Michael Irvin tells @RichEisenShow that he texted Ezekiel Elliott and Elliott replied "The truth will come out" #EzekielElliott

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yeah, more than wrist grabbing is being alleged (from Commonsense's link):

Just for every women out there getting abused it’s time to put a stop to it. This has been happening to me for months and it finally got out of control to where I was picked up and thrown across the room by my arms. Thrown into walls. Being choked to where I have to gasp for breath. Bruised everywhere, mentally and physically abused. It’s not okay. So I want each and everyone one of you girls to step away now from domestic violence. You’re worth so much more. I got told it was called “tough love” I’m sorry if you love someone you don’t touch your loved ones.

That's all fine and dandy but who says that Elliott did it? Could have happened any number of ways or involving any number of people, particularly if as Elliott's alleged she was in a bar fight. What does that say about her.

Also, given her feigned outrage and her notion that this has been going on for months and that she's been fed up with it, then why has she stayed with him if she's so fed up.

The timing doesn't fall on the credibility side of her ledger.

Meanwhile ...

So I want each and everyone one of you girls to step away now from domestic violence.

Just like she did. NOT!

Elliott says they never lived together and the bruises from her IG photos are from a bar fight that she was in. He did pay her rent and was co signer on her car.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2016/07/former_ohio_state_rb_ezekiel_e.html

@chrislaw

Michael Irvin tells @RichEisenShow that he texted Ezekiel Elliott and Elliott replied "The truth will come out" #EzekielElliott

Yeah, the image that this woman is giving herself is one of someone wanting her 15 minutes and lots of cash and someone that doesn't appear to be capable of sustaining herself.

If he's guilty he'll suffer the sonsequences, if she's lying it should cost her dearly.

Interesting how millions of Americans already know he's guilty because she's instantly believed and because he is on the Cowboys.

Edited by TaskersGhost

Police report and 911 call from this morning

http://abc6onyourside.com/sports/the-football-fever/ezekiel-elliott-accused-of-domestic-violence

@chrislaw

This from nearly three months ago might shed some light on the "incident";

http://dailysnark.com/ekikiel-elliotts-girlfriend-fine-ig-model-snapchatting-bf-bed/

The comment at the bottom by the site; Probably waiting for the first couple paychecks to roll in and then call him out on it…

That would be the way that things seem to be at the moment.

This wouldn't seem to help her case.

This from nearly three months ago might shed some light on the "incident";

http://dailysnark.com/ekikiel-elliotts-girlfriend-fine-ig-model-snapchatting-bf-bed/

The comment at the bottom by the site; Probably waiting for the first couple paychecks to roll in and then call him out on it

That would be the way that things seem to be at the moment.

This wouldn't seem to help her case.

Him sleeping with another female proves that he wouldn't possibly abuse his GF? No one in this thread is calling this heads or tails, no need to go nuclear on the female until the investigation is complete.

Him sleeping with another female proves that he wouldn't possibly abuse his GF? No one in this thread is calling this heads or tails, no need to go nuclear on the female until the investigation is complete.

What? Who's "going nuclear?"

The facts that are known simply don't support her. All I've done is point out prior abuses of this "trust every woman that's claimed abuse" thing.

Here, in the meantime read this since you want to be strident;

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/07/tiffany-thompson-ezekiel-elliott-girlfriend-domestic-abuse-charges-instagram-page/

She implies that she got those bruises when he "threw her across the room." Yet, her complaint is that she was in the driver's seat of her car when it happened and another fact indicates that one witness who was in the car at the time of the incident contradicts her claim along with two others not in the car.

If you ask me she's in trouble. This entire things smacks of blackmail. They even cite that episode with Edelman and that girl that said she would post a pic of him sleeping in her bed on facebook if he didn't pay her. Extortion. Good for him that he told her to go ahead. Doesn't strike me as the kind of thing that a decent woman would want all over the web, but hey, it's a different world today. Seems as if societal milestones often involve numbers of sexual liaisons.

In the meantime, according to that piece he's got voicemails of her indicating that she's going to blackmail him or the like. Doesn't sound as if he's worried at all.

Regardless of whether he did it or not, I am hoping that this makes him fall to my 2nd pick in my FF draft.

Probably depends upon when your draft is. LOL

Would you take him w/o knowing the outcome so soon?

That's all fine and dandy but who says that Elliott did it? Could have happened any number of ways or involving any number of people, particularly if as Elliott's alleged she was in a bar fight. What does that say about her.

Also, given her feigned outrage and her notion that this has been going on for months and that she's been fed up with it, then why has she stayed with him if she's so fed up.

The timing doesn't fall on the credibility side of her ledger.

Meanwhile ...

Just like she did. NOT!

Yeah, the image that this woman is giving herself is one of someone wanting her 15 minutes and lots of cash and someone that doesn't appear to be capable of sustaining herself.

If he's guilty he'll suffer the sonsequences, if she's lying it should cost her dearly.

Interesting how millions of Americans already know he's guilty because she's instantly believed and because he is on the Cowboys.

I don't think any one of us has enough evidence yet to be convinced that either party is telling the truth.

I'm keeping an open mind.