Win a Special Comeback Game DVD

Just Jack

The NFL is getting into Fez's line of work......

Take part in our official Bills Comeback Game Contest and secure a piece of Bills history! For the first time ever, Buffalobills.com will provide fans a chance to express their heartfelt Bills memories and win a special DVD capitalizing the Bills-Oilers Comeback on January 3, 1993.

The exclusive 70 minute DVD, created by NFL Films and the Buffalo Bills, is full of game action, interviews with both Bills and Oilers players as well as interesting commentary from local and national media.

Complete details at the link above

Interested fans are asked to submit a brief essay (300 words or less) recounting their memory of the game. Were you at the game? Did you remain a loyal listener to the radio? What were you saying as the comeback began to unfold on the field.

I guess it wouldn't help my cause if I state in my essay that I was watching the game illegally at a bar since it was blacked out. :P

The NFL is getting into Fez's line of work......

Good, because they probably have higher quality video available than I do :P

Then again, this Comeback DVD is probably just the special that they ran on NFL Network where they showed a bunch of plays but had a bunch of interviews and such as well. It was a good presentation, but not as good as watching the real game itself.

CW

Good, because they probably have higher quality video available than I do :P

Then again, this Comeback DVD is probably just the special that they ran on NFL Network where they showed a bunch of plays but had a bunch of interviews and such as well.  It was a good presentation, but not as good as watching the real game itself.

CW

248101[/snapback]

That's my thought also, wasn't the special about 90 minutes with commercials? If so, they probably added some extra interviews for the DVD.

Interested fans are asked to submit a brief essay (300 words or less) recounting their memory of the game. Were you at the game? Did you remain a loyal listener to the radio? What were you saying as the comeback began to unfold on the field.

I guess it wouldn't help my cause if I state in my essay that I was watching the game illegally at a bar since it was blacked out. :P

248091[/snapback]

Me, too ... guess that rules me out :P