Visiting Vegas? Free cocktail during your Zodiac sign

Saxum

The Perfect Cocktail for Each Zodiac Sign

http://www.travelandleisure.com/food-drink/cocktails-spirits/zodiac-inspired-drink-recipes?iid=sr-link2

The Mandarin Oriental launched their Zodiac Cocktail program, which delivers mouth-watering concoctions inspired by the current sign of the Zodiac.

Perhaps the best part of the program is that the property will be serving a Zodiac Cocktail free of charge to each patron who presents proof of his or her birthdate, given that it falls within the proper cycle.

The drinks (for those who do not want to click thru each page:

• Aquarius – Lovers Potion
  • Pisces – Royal Flush
  • Aries – Herbaceous Monk
  • Taurus – Brazilian Delight
  • Gemini – Werly Cup
  • Cancer – Pineapple & Ginger Daiquri
  • Leo – Ginger Sparkle
  • Virgo – Pineapple Basil Cocktail
  • Libra – Lemongrass Mojito
  • Scorpio – Eastern Drop
  • Sagittarius – Spiced Apple Fiz
  • Capricorn – Robins Hood

I have seen these Zodiac drink programs before and even had a few complimentary drinks on road. I'd take the free drink if offered but Mojitos are high on my list of drink favorites even though I like rum. Have enjoyed other Zodiac drinks including a great Libra banshee in New Orleans once.

Werly Cup what?

Evidenty named after the Executive Chef David Werly.

"A Gemini tends to have a sense of duality to their nature. Like the Gemini’s personality, the joining of sweet and sour, the simple syrup and lemon juice, creates a sense of duality in the cocktail. This cocktail was also named after our flirty and charismatic Executive Chef David Werly."
Ingredients
1 cubed strawberry
1 slice cucumber
1 orange slice
2 oz Pimm’s
1 oz Lemon juice
1 oz simple syrup
Mint sprig for garnish
How-To
Add ice, lightly shake and dump in tall glass
Top with ginger ale
Garnish with a mint sprig