Sammy Watkins: 'It will be sad' if Rex Ryan fired

Saxum

Jets fans definitely didn't miss Rex when his team beat theirs, in their own stadium, on prime time, and then again to spoil their playoff chances. :lol:

That, and getting beat by a team that had nothing on the line in the last game of the season. Pretty pathetic, really.

That, and getting beat by a team that had nothing on the line in the last game of the season. Pretty pathetic, really.

Lest we forget that Chan's offense helped set franchise records for: QB passing TD's, WR receptions TD's and highest number of WR TD's for a duo.

And yet, as a team, with the playoffs on the line they could not beat an opponent with nothing to play for, an opponent so fraught with injuries its defense had no choice but to rely heavily on:

• Robey
  • Rambo
  • Bryant
  • Butler
  • Duke Williams
  • AJ Tarpley

...and still won.

Yeah, they're missing Rex, alright.

Lest we forget that Chan's offense helped set franchise records for: QB passing TD's, WR receptions TD's and highest number of WR TD's for a duo.

And yet, as a team, with the playoffs on the line they could not beat an opponent with nothing to play for, an opponent so fraught with injuries its defense had no choice but to rely heavily on:

• Robey
  • Rambo
  • Bryant
  • Butler
  • Duke Williams
  • AJ Tarpley

...and still won.

Yeah, they're missing Rex, alright.

We won our Superbowl, I suppose.

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/25209/sammy-watkins-it-will-be-sad-if-rex-ryan-fired-after-this-season

No word if he is willing to take a discount so Bills can afford to have a better team or this is just talk. Lots of $$$ can take away sadness.

How & why did you turn that into Sammy is greedy? Damn.

They do trust me, I live here. Bills had injury problems, watch what happens this year with he jets continued decline.

Continued decline? They rose last season in terms is wins/losses. What exactly are you talking about?

and then we could talk about Watkins.

Is he expected at SJF in pads ?

I hope Bills receivers not named Watkins or Woods take full advantage of the opportunity allowed here. Same with RB, they are going to go light duty with LeSean "oh my leg something" McCoy too.

idiots those Williams

Sad sure. And yet if this year goes poorly that's 6 crappy seasons consecutively for Wrecks. Only alternative to firing him is speaking thoughtful prayers into the empty sky it would seem

or is further losing preferable to admitting a mistake..? (mistake being a hypothetical contingent on this season of course)

Edited by Aaron

So we beat the ****ty Jets twice? And people think because of that Rex is good? Rex is a trainrex. He won't win in buffalo and even if we sniff or make the playoffs he won't get us to the super bowl. Its not in his character or those around him. He can't push for success from those around and below him. He's simply not a winner. Anyone with a lick of sense can see this.

That we beat the freaking jets who had playoffs on their radar when we had nothing to lose doesn't mean a damn thing. But, I am sure Rex really stepped it up a notch on his coaching or something he is actually capable of doing to help win. Maybe he talked like super really really good to the team and made them feel special? Maybe he reminded Fitzpatrick that it was all on him and told the Jets they're not really that good. Because they aren't and never were. Just ... like... Rex.

And, Sammy. You're a baffoon. Shut up. Your opinions on Ryan are like that of your opinions on your chicken coup. Worthless. You're not paid to think and made judgements on coaching because you're not capable of it. Shut up and catch the footballs as you've done before.