Cowboys 2016 draft board inadvertently revealed?

This is interesting ... Especially in relation to where they had the guys the Bills picked and other players

No Cardale unless he was one of the illeligible names

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/7/18/12208248/all-seven-rounds-of-dallas-cowboys-2016-draft-board-possibly-revealed?utm_campaign=bloggingtheboys&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Very interesting find Yolo. There's guys that they apparently have as "round 2 value" that they pass on in round 3 when they pick Maliek Collins. Why pass on Kendall Fuller and Connor Cook? Then they have Driscoll above Prescott, but take Prescott anyway? I know there's a lot more that goes on when the draft is actually happening, but paint me skeptical.

Of all teams, the Cowboys strike me as one of the last I'd want to pat myself on the back on for getting value based on their board.

They've drafted okay in recent years though. They have done well on the OL (Frederick, Martin, Smith, Collins), I like Byron Jones as a prospect and in general think that they have done pretty well of late.

They've drafted okay in recent years though. They have done well on the OL (Frederick, Martin, Smith, Collins), I like Byron Jones as a prospect and in general think that they have done pretty well of late.

Steven has been smart to lock Jerry in the closet when they are on the clock. Otherwise, it would have been the Johnny Football sideshow. Hard to go wrong drafting BPA big nasties.

They have Cyrus Jones with a 4th rd grade. Pats took him in 2nd.

The last time Dallas drafted a quality starting CB was Newman in 2003. They have drafted Claiborne and Byron Jones in the firsts rounds in the last few years. The Dallas draft board hasn't been valuable since we were contenders.

Steven has been smart to lock Jerry in the closet when they are on the clock. Otherwise, it would have been the Johnny Football sideshow. Hard to go wrong drafting BPA big nasties.

Ha ha, that is true. Taking the power from Jerry was a great decision. Now, if someone would just take the power from those Steinbrenner boys...

The last time Dallas drafted a quality starting CB was Newman in 2003. They have drafted Claiborne and Byron Jones in the firsts rounds in the last few years. The Dallas draft board hasn't been valuable since we were contenders.

You aren't a Jones fan? I know that he is moving to safety but there were times he looked great last year (and others where he was lost). He was raw coming out though and think he's a guy that becomes a really, really good player.

Ha ha, that is true. Taking the power from Jerry was a great decision. Now, if someone would just take the power from those Steinbrenner boys...

You aren't a Jones fan? I know that he is moving to safety but there were times he looked great last year (and others where he was lost). He was raw coming out though and think he's a guy that becomes a really, really good player.

Steinbrenners should trade Betances to the Sox.

Putting Jones back at safety is smart, I listed his name and round just to show that the Cowboys have tried to invest at the CB spot and failed. Jones could be a beast at safety, hope so I heard nothing but good things while he was at Uconn.