Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

ankle, hammy, no matter. when a vet is held out of some, but not all, drills in OTAs, we should assume they won't be ready to play week 1. 4 months later. That is the lesson we must all learn. To keep up.

Logic and facts aren't BADOL's strong suit.

Nor is sticking to his word, honesty, or mental stability.

But God only gives with one hand...

My bad.......I missed the NEW injury. :doh:

Thanks? :lol:

You miss a lot on your tired crusade.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i told you forgot about his ankle earlier. His hamstring injury was from September.

I missed the link to the correction.

I don't know who to blame, you or 26........but there must be an excuse.........just like McCoy and his 2014 toe injury that carried into 2015 camp and may have contributed to his hamstring injury and so forth.........must be a legit excuse like that.......I am never wrong.......you all know that. :thumbsup:

I missed the link to the correction.

I don't know who to blame, you or 26........but there must be an excuse.........just like McCoy and his 2014 toe injury that carried into 2015 camp and may have contributed to his hamstring injury and so forth.........must be a legit excuse like that.......I am never wrong.......you all know that. :thumbsup:

you are obsessed with McCoy. This thread is about Los and his munchies and ganja. Edited by YoloinOhio

I was skewered on this board for questioning the drafting of this guy, my point being: character matters!

Oh well, just keep drafting boneheads and just keep getting the same results.

same results? We haven't had anyone we drafted get suspended for more than one game while still in a Bills uni since Bruce Smith in 1988.

You miss a lot on your tired crusade.

I try to keep it civil and fun. B-)

You.........well, it's not been a good look with your near complete focus on personal attacks instead of football discussion.

I think you've been watching too much political tv trying to spin something like me not hearing Rex Ryan's "correction" on the exact nature of injury into me being wrong about my point........that at last check McCoy was in fact, NOT healthy.

He wasn't healthy at OTA's.

Is it a big deal? Perhaps not.......but it is a fact, so there is that. :thumbsup:

I try to keep it civil and fun. B-)

You.........well, it's not been a good look with your near complete focus on personal attacks instead of football discussion.

I think you've been watching too much political tv trying to spin something like me not hearing Rex Ryan's "correction" on the exact nature of injury into me being wrong about my point........that at last check McCoy was in fact, NOT healthy.

He wasn't healthy at OTA's.

Is it a big deal? Perhaps not.......but it is a fact, so there is that. :thumbsup:

6zyoF5p.jpeg

same results? We haven't had anyone we drafted get suspended for more than one game while still in a Bills uni since Bruce Smith in 1988.

It's been perceived that Whaley is A LOT less concerned about character than the personnel decision-makers of Bills past.

Personally, I'm for a balance so I don't have a problem drafting some guys with character issues like Ron Darby and Karlos.

But you can't be all "Whaley is great because he finds draft steals" and then be on him when some of them turn into turds.

He came from the Steelers........that organization has had a ton of messed up individuals on it and won championships with them and done it in a smaller, blue collar market not unlike Buffalo.........so unless they gotta start giving back Lombardi's I'm all for doing the same here.

Greggy, I think changing your screen name to his nickname jinxed him. Maybe change it back. It's only crazy if it doesn't work :lol:

:lol: Worth a shot...

...Have to think of an appropriate one. Maybe I should go inspirational this time.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Greggy, I think changing your screen name to his nickname jinxed him. Maybe change it back. It's only crazy if it doesn't work :lol:

He didn't laugh when I told him that. :lol:

He took up the cause for Goodwin this spring too.

The bad touch.

No we aren't. One decent season as a backup and then becoming a dumpster fire doesn't make anyone a good, much less great, RB.

:huh:

Who said anything about great, besides you?

He was the best back on the roster last year statwise. -Look it up.

:huh:

Who said anything about great, besides you?

He was the best back on the roster last year statwise. -Look it up.

Fine, he was healthier than Shady was. Shady when healthy is a far better back.

You think KW will be better statwise than Shady this year?