Dweezil Zappa's 80's Medley

Chef Jim

I think I mentioned this but Dweezil played this when I saw them at Red Rocks a couple weeks ago. I have to say it was one of the most impressive things I've ever seen performed live. Unfortunately the sound quality is not the best but you get the point. It's in two parts. EDIT: Not sure why the second one is not embedded??

I can't understand the Dweezil Zappa love, to tell you the truth. I saw him at the Experience Hendrix show a few years ago and he was way out of his league. I was thoroughly unimpressed.

I can't understand the Dweezil Zappa love, to tell you the truth. I saw him at the Experience Hendrix show a few years ago and he was way out of his league. I was thoroughly unimpressed.

A few things

1. He's keeping alive his dad's music for the live audience. I was not a big fan of Frank's music but it's still some of the most unique music produced in our lifetime.

2. It's about the band that has surrounds him. Great musicians all of them. He just kind of hovers in the background and let's them be the entertainment. It's not about him and I love that attitude.

3. The medley was absolutely awesome! First to create it to link it together and second to have them all memorize it flawlessly. The Red Rocks performance blew the one I linked above

4. !@#$ Amed and his mom! :censored:

Sorry just had to get that last one in there.

A few things

1. He's keeping alive his dad's music for the live audience. I was not a big fan of Frank's music but it's still some of the most unique music produced in our lifetime.

2. It's about the band that has surrounds him. Great musicians all of them. He just kind of hovers in the background and let's them be the entertainment. It's not about him and I love that attitude.

3. The medley was absolutely awesome! First to create it to link it together and second to have them all memorize it flawlessly. The Red Rocks performance blew the one I linked above

4. !@#$ Amed and his mom! :censored:

Sorry just had to get that last one in there.

Those first two points help make sense of the love. Thanks!

I think I mentioned this but Dweezil played this when I saw them at Red Rocks a couple weeks ago. I have to say it was one of the most impressive things I've ever seen performed live. Unfortunately the sound quality is not the best but you get the point. It's in two parts. EDIT: Not sure why the second one is not embedded??

http ://www. youtube.com/watch?v=d554jojVTtc

It's The Board. Only one video in a post. I've run into this limitation a few times. Probably a good thing - things could get pretty crowded if more per post were allowed.

Oh, and 200 Motels - one of the trippiest movies of all time. Flo & Eddie! :thumbsup:

Edited by Nanker

It's The Board. Only one video in a post. I've run into this limitation a few times. Probably a good thing -

This. There is a workaround. Just wait about 20 minutes and then post a reply. If nobody replied, it won't latch/merge the new post into your previous post.

Now if somebody posts a reply, then you will get a new unmerged post, obviously, under the time constraints. I still haven't figured out what the time limit is for merges. Just wait 20 minutes and you should be fine.

I got lots of practice in my locks thread.

Intersting between mobile and full. Automatically embeds from mobile device. On full site, computer, you have to toggle off and go straight html. That is how I do it. Then there is the pictures... Gotta get them to full site computer & compress them down.

Slowly and timely think it through and you can get things the way you want.

It is always about flow, time, and that blasted clock devouring our time in Eden, isn't it! ;-)

Note: I am on other forums where things don't get out of hand.