Overlook Tyrod Taylor in Fantasy Football at your own risk

I agree with this article and had Tyrod on my fantacy roster last year.I find it interesting that we have wanted a good qb for so long in Buffalo yet a lot of the fans don't see how good Tyrod is.Its almost like the fanbase for the most part just doesn't believe that Taylor will be good.How is that even possible if you watch this man play last year?!I think it's circumstantial in nature and this is why I say that....A guy not highly touted out of college who is little on the small side considered a run first guy with a less than average ability to throw.That's what people expected him to be.That's not what Tyrod is now though let's get that out of our heads.Now don't get me wrong I'm still not ready to crown him king he has some things to improve on but he's on his way imo.Now if the circumstances were different and he had developed his skills earlier in college and got drafted in the first round and last year was his rookie season (oh yeah and was white by the way)Bills fans would be loosing their minds right now over this guy.I just invite people to look at Tyrod for what he is and not the circumstances that are now in the past.What he is is what that article states.The third preseason game last year when he locked down the starting job I feel like I saw a spark of something special,touch,calm,good arm,and most importanthings to me consistency and all while under extreme presure to win the starting job.He not only did that but then he took the next step and improved his skills throughout the season.He now has the benifit of taking all the reps in camp and ota's are you kidding me we should be so fired up over this guy it's rediculous but I don't see that from people...Why?Because he had a hard time seeing and timing passes over the middle of the field?Really guys?Really?That's your reasoning.That's bs.I'm so excited about this guy he has great touch,ball placement,work ethic,unbelievable ability to run,swag,a good arm,calmness under pressure and one of the f-ing best deep balls I have ever seen in my life.This man deserves for us as fans to have his back and be excited about him....really excited.So forget about what he was supposed to be and look at what he is for what he is-GO BI!!$

Qbs who get stats running are huge in fantasy football.

That said, you should wait to draft a qb this year. Very deep position.

I bet they're really huge if they can play all 16 games whilst doing all that running.

I'm not taking a QB until at least the 5th. I won't get who i really want (Cam) but will take Taylor, Tannehill, or Dalton and going to try to stash Brady for week 5 of he's there late and then trade him midseason or after my real starter's bye week.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm not taking a QB until at least the 5th. I won't get who i really want (Cam) but will take Taylor, Tannehill, or Dalton and going to try to stash Brady for week 5 of he's there late and then trade him midseason or after my real starter's bye week.

Cousins could be a nice find too, playing in the NFC east aka the Walmart of cornerbacks.

and great weapons. Like Tannehill, the 3 yard pass will turn into a 60 yd TD and FF knows no different.

Just be wary of Bortles. There are some stats about how he racked up tons of stats when his team was losing (especially by double digits). On paper, the Jags' d should be better so he won't get as much garbage time stats.

Just be wary of Bortles. There are some stats about how he racked up tons of stats when his team was losing (especially by double digits). On paper, the Jags' d should be better so he won't get as much garbage time stats.

i read that too. Bortles will be overdrafted.Jags are going to try to run it more this year I think with Ivory. They are paying him a lot. Edited by YoloinOhio