Confess your sins

Don't mention it. Make sure to buy a $50 candle on the way out.

No prob.

Here's another moral dilemma.

I have a hamster and fed him silica gel because I think the "do not eat" label on those things is a government conspiracy. Anyway it gave him the ability to talk but also got him addicted which is maybe why the stuff was labeled "do not eat". Anyway if I were to stop feeding it to him and say it was for the addiction but it was really just to shut him up, would that be a sin for the false motive?

In fairness to myself I originally thought it would make him super strong, not talkative. I was going to have him beat the crap out of Beerboy on a regular basis but it worked out differently. Now he just verbally abuses Beerboy until he cries and..............wait, never mind. I'll keep feeding it to him. Oh crap, is that a sin? I hate this friggin thread.

No prob.

Here's another moral dilemma.

I have a hamster and fed him silica gel because I think the "do not eat" label on those things is a government conspiracy. Anyway it gave him the ability to talk but also got him addicted which is maybe why the stuff was labeled "do not eat". Anyway if I were to stop feeding it to him and say it was for the addiction but it was really just to shut him up, would that be a sin for the false motive?

In fairness to myself I originally thought it would make him super strong, not talkative. I was going to have him beat the crap out of Beerboy on a regular basis but it worked out differently. Now he just verbally abuses Beerboy until he cries and..............wait, never mind. I'll keep feeding it to him. Oh crap, is that a sin? I hate this friggin thread.

I don't believe hamsters are subject to being the victims of sin, so whether or not you feed it silica gel is irrelevant. Now buy a !@#$ing candle.

I don't believe hamsters are subject to being the victims of sin, so whether or not you feed it silica gel is irrelevant. Now buy a !@#$ing candle.

Check your wire transfer log and shut up about it. I think you owe me answers for about anything I want to ask. Keep your candle too. Between Greggy, Beerboy, the Googlebot and Sammy, the risk of fire is far too high.

Check your wire transfer log and shut up about it. I think you owe me answers for about anything I want to ask. Keep your candle too. Between Greggy, Beerboy, the Googlebot and Sammy, the risk of fire is far too high.

Excellent. Go with God my hamster.

Because I am not at all religious and do not believe in any god (notice the lower case g) I don't believe in the word sin therefore I have not sinned.

Having said that when I die I want you to all know the map to where the bodies are buried is taped to to the top inside our safe. My wife has the combination.

I would confess my sins but I am already going to hell so why bother telling my sins to a priest who diddles little kids.

Careful, you might cut yourself on all that edge.