Topic of the day 7/11: All time Bill who is open 24/7

Ok...I know a purposely unamed receiver who left for the hated Cheats* was nicknamed 7/11 because he was supposedly always open. His stats hardly suggest this was true. However, during games and times that counted what Bills receiver was most likely to be open when he was most needed?

Keep in mind this could be any player who could be on the receiving end of a pass (i.e. Others besides wide receivers can be named)

Is this all-time? If not, are we talking besides Watkins? Otherwise it isn't much of a thread. I'll assume that we are talking besides Watkins and say Charles Clay. He has a nice skill set.

All time? Not just those currently on the roster.

If not Sammy or Andre, I loved Bob Chandler. That's not anti- Haven Moses or Lofton, or any others, but just a "like-factor".

You'll laugh, but Tasker ran great routes and was always open.

I'm not laughing, I wish he got more chances.

If you could take any Bills player ever to get open you'd take Scott Chandler?!?

I don't believe that's what the topic is, but I may have misunderstood. My understanding was that we were to name a Buffalo Bill who was consistently open over his career as a Buffalo Bill. I think Chandler was always open (I also believe he was under/misused and underrated).

If you're asking who I would take - ever - to get open ... I'd choose Andre Reed every day, all day.

I don't believe that's what the topic is, but I may have misunderstood. My understanding was that we were to name a Buffalo Bill who was consistently open over his career as a Buffalo Bill. I think Chandler was always open (I also believe he was under/misused and underrated).

If you're asking who I would take - ever - to get open ... I'd choose Andre Reed every day, all day.

Me too :)