2017 NFL draft will be held in Philadelphia

Geez...I can hear the boos already.

Boy, if there's a late snowfall, the commish may need to dodge snowballs!

Heck, knowing Philly fans' reputation, they'll probably make some fresh ones next winter, freeze them, and bring them out at the draft!

Kim, Terry and Russ should start petioning to bring the NFL Draft to Bflo. That would be wild!! Canalside could be turned into the NFL Experience (like Chicago did w/Grant Park)!

I wouldn't mind holding it in Buffalo but where would they do it? Canalside? What happens when some thug brings a gun? It happens there now every other day as it is. Can't even hold a 4th of July party there without gun shots being heard. I guess we'll find out with Philly cuase they are just thoses people are just as bad.

I hope we get in Tampa someday. People would loop it into their vacations. The weather in Tampa in April is heaven. 80 degrees and sunny just about everyday. Downtown there is the Convention Center, Performaing Arts Center, amd Tampa theater all within a block of each other and on the water.

We have the hotel infrastructure, etc to make it happen. Come down to my neck of the woods guys for the draft. Anyway, I do like the NFL moving the draft around. I doubt Buffalo would ever get a look though and not because I'm slamming Buffalo. I love my hometown, just too small of a market to get the NFL to host it there. Just like Minneapolis, Green Bay, or Jacksonville would ever get it. I can see Miami or Dallas though. Not that I want to see Jerrah anymore than we do now the narcissist.

They are putting enough new hotels up in Buffalo so that I feel the draft could one day work there. 5-10 years ago- no chance. If the Pegulas play the good soldiers and build a new stadium downtown, the Super Bowl won't happen but I can guarantee Roger and the influential owners would award the draft as thank you. The NHL draft was a huge success by all reports. Buffalo could pull

It off.

I hope we get in Tampa someday. People would loop it into their vacations. The weather in Tampa in April is heaven. 80 degrees and sunny just about everyday. Downtown there is the Convention Center, Performaing Arts Center, amd Tampa theater all within a block of each other and on the water.

We have the hotel infrastructure, etc to make it happen. Come down to my neck of the woods guys for the draft. Anyway, I do like the NFL moving the draft around. I doubt Buffalo would ever get a look though and not because I'm slamming Buffalo. I love my hometown, just too small of a market to get the NFL to host it there. Just like Minneapolis, Green Bay, or Jacksonville would ever get it. I can see Miami or Dallas though. Not that I want to see Jerrah anymore than we do now the narcissist.

I think Buffalo could handle it now or soon (and it could be our "Super Bowl" type of event - inclusion), but I agree Tampa would be a great spot. Perfect weather and other things to do. I'd love it. (Lived in Sarasota for 18 years, wish I'd never left!)

That's true Augie, but do you think the NFL would want it in a small market area? Maybe.

Thanks for sharing on Sarasota. Beautiful area. I don't get o go there enough to except work from time to time.

If and when we get a new stadium (calm down people!), I think this could be our reward. We won't get a Super Bowl, but it's a rabid fan base and this could be part of the city's resurgence

Tampa has perfect weather that time of year, and if you're in Tampa you should check out Sarasota for a day (downtown, St Armand's Circle, Siesta and Longboat keys, etc.). Favorite place I have ever lived, and my ideal retirement location.