LAMP, Gettin' Hitched

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Falls at Christmas is wonderful....... (in particular the American side.) You have the ring but have you picked out a parka for her yet? Also, Don't forget

To bring a Bon Jovi greatest hits compilation to play while you pop the question. it will set the mood. Congrats!

Living on a prayer?

Congrats young man. Ive been hitched for 61 years and it is fun.

All the best,

Howard, Shirl and Howard

Go jump off the falls you old worthless F

Which is it? A jersey or a t-shirt?

I bet she will be at the opener.....

• 2 months later...

I, TRBJ, shall be tying the knot relatively soon. I've already got the ring picked out, and even got her parents' blessing. Just waiting till I take her to Buffalo for Christmas so I can formally propose at Niagara Falls.

lamp, does that mean laugh at my pants? Laugh at my parents? How about, "laugh at my post'? Anyway, congrats on getting married.

Dude, how long have you known this girl?

6 years FB stalking- but he's been talking to her at the local coffee shop for months.... Conversation usually ends with "that you and have a nice day"

The Falls at Christmas is wonderful....... (in particular the American side.) You have the ring but have you picked out a parka for her yet? Also, Don't forget

To bring a Bon Jovi greatest hits compilation to play while you pop the question. it will set the mood. Congrats!

"Jimmy shoes busted both his legs tryin' to learn to fly...."

Maybe she can take the hint

Congrats young man. Ive been hitched for 61 years and it is fun.

All the best,

Howard, Shirl and Howard

It's a shame that Howard the Coward is still alive.... November 11th, you should probably spend that day in your basement

It's a shame that Howard the Coward is still alive.... November 11th, you should probably spend that day in your basement

I know you!! You were that little brat that used to throw snowballs at me on my route. Let me tell you this ya' little punk, I won't stand for it. Me and Shirl are in AZ and currently on the shuffleboard court. No need for this. Go "B230 Gladiators!!" (My shuffleboard team).