LAMP, Gettin' Hitched

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 goats and a 20 pound bag of rice.

That's a pretty good price, considering the average is around ten cows, six goats (though you may substitute goats for the cows at the appropriate goat-cow exchange rate), and a case of beer.

That's a pretty good price, considering the average is around ten cows, six goats (though you may substitute goats for the cows at the appropriate goat-cow exchange rate), and a case of beer.

Define "beer."

How much did it cost you?

Bottle of whiskey, two cigars, and listening to 20 minutes of awkward sex stories from his younger years.

Excellent...what's next?

Buy the ring from my friend at Kay Jewelers (who can get me a 60% employee discount), then take her to Niagara Falls for Christmas.

Bottle of whiskey, two cigars, and listening to 20 minutes of awkward sex stories from his younger years.

Buy the ring from my friend at Kay Jewelers (who can get me a 60% employee discount), then take her to Niagara Falls for Christmas.

What??? You're not going to "he got it at Jared's"

Just teasing...with the 60℅ it can be a larger diamond....and you'll have more money to spend at The Falls.

What??? You're not going to "he got it at Jared's"

Just teasing...with the 60℅ it can be a larger diamond....and you'll have more money to spend at The Falls.

With a 60% discount, it's probably a cubic zirconia.

60%??? That includes engagement diamonds?

Man, they must love their employees.

I went thru a family friend who owns their own jewelry shop and got a phenomenal deal...but not fuggin 60%.

Kay Jewelers? They're the Wal-Mart of the jewelry industry, along with Jared and Zale, all owned by the same corporation. Plenty of horror stories of those places online, especially if you buy the maintenance plan they offer. Go to a real jeweler.