LAMP, Gettin' Hitched

I, TRBJ, shall be tying the knot relatively soon. I've already got the ring picked out, and even got her parents' blessing. Just waiting till I take her to Buffalo for Christmas so I can formally propose at Niagara Falls.

The Falls at Christmas is wonderful....... (in particular the American side.) You have the ring but have you picked out a parka for her yet? Also, Don't forget

To bring a Bon Jovi greatest hits compilation to play while you pop the question. it will set the mood. Congrats!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you one thing...

You're consistent.

:lol:

I haven't talked to that girl since that thread and have been dating someone else for a year now haha

Another redhead?

Married?

Pic?

This isn't the same one from 18 months ago, that told you, when you started "hanging out," that you'd miss Bills games because you had to go to church with her?

Yeah, but she came to a game once, met certain members of this board, had an awesome time, then went out and bought herself a Tyrod Jersey t-shirt.

Yeah, but she came to a game once, met certain members of this board, had an awesome time, then went out and bought herself a Tyrod Jersey t-shirt.

Which is it? A jersey or a t-shirt?

You know she's just marrying you so she can hang with us right?

If you need some good food suggestions while you're in Buffalo, I know a good thread for that.

Thanks for the advice but I don't............oh sorry, wrong thread.

• 2 weeks later...