LAMP, Gettin' Hitched

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, TRBJ, shall be tying the knot relatively soon. I've already got the ring picked out, and even got her parents' blessing. Just waiting till I take her to Buffalo for Christmas so I can formally propose at Niagara Falls.

So no one should congratulate you on facebook?

I, TRBJ, shall be tying the knot relatively soon. I've already got the ring picked out, and even got her parents' blessing. Just waiting till I take her to Buffalo for Christmas so I can formally propose at Niagara Falls.

Smart. Pop the question where she might "accidentally" fall over the Falls if she says no.

It's what I did - proposed on a deserted beach, late at night, where sharks had been sighted that day, and she can't swim. Only took me 20 minutes to talk her in to it, too.

Edited by DC Tom

I'm calling bullshragulations since I'm pretty sure this LAMP is a steaming pile of mike malarkey but if its actually true, congrats I guess.

Congrats; go see the other marriage thread for advice.

Define "know". Does Skype count? She is from San Diego and he is going to meet her "brother" soon.

I'll give you one thing...

You're consistent.

:lol:

I haven't talked to that girl since that thread and have been dating someone else for a year now haha

You're consistent.

I haven't talked to that girl since that thread and have been dating someone else for a year now haha

I just want to say again: you're welcome.

You're consistent.

I hope she isn't also part of your guild of warriors or wood trolls or elf clan. As the old proverb goes, don't s@#$ where you roll the 27 sided die.