How the Ravens went from SB winner to afterthought

Yep all down hill after paying a stupid contract to a mediocre QB. Doing so makes your former Super Bowl winning team garbage as we will see week 1

Gonna double down with this ? Geez.

The guys 10-5 in the playoffs and he's garbage. What's the formula you are using ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna double down with this ? Geez.

The guys 10-5 in the playoffs and he's garbage. What's the formula you are using ?

Yea because you don't seem to get it. Flacco was the highest paid QB in the NFL up until last week and hasn't done anything since signing that contract. They have absolutely no talent on that offense because they can't afford to pay anyone else. Get it?

Yea because you don't seem to get it. Flacco was the highest paid QB in the NFL up until last week and hasn't done anything since signing that contract. They have absolutely no talent on that offense because they can't afford to pay anyone else. Get it?

I get you need a bigger sample size.

I think it is fair to say Flacco hasn't lived up to a contract making him the best paid QB in the league since signing it but the thing that really sets him apart from a lot of other "good" Quarterbacks, and always has, is he plays his best in the biggest moments of the biggest games. His play-off record since his 3rd year in the league is incredible. Even since that Superbowl run it is 6 post season TDs against 2 INTs and a 100+ passer rating.

He has the most play-off road wins of any QB in NFL history. Just let that sink in. He is the definition of clutch.

When you say, "hasn't done anything," you mean win a Super Bowl, right? Because I got news for ya, there are a ton of highly paid QB's who haven't won an SB since being paid.

When you say, "hasn't done anything," you mean win a Super Bowl, right? Because I got news for ya, there are a ton of highly paid QB's who haven't won an SB since being paid.

Do you even watch football? You know the Ravens were terrible last season right? Nice return on investment for the highest paid QB in the NFL

Do you even watch football? You know the Ravens were terrible last season right? Nice return on investment for the highest paid QB in the NFL

Let's try some solid numbers. Maybe they will sink in

Joe Flacco as a starter 85 wins 53 losses. Shut it down, let's go home.

Did you read the article or the other posts in this thread?

Peyton Manning was terrible last year and cost 19 million dollars, yet the Broncos still won a SB.

Did you read the article or the other posts in this thread?

Peyton Manning was terrible last year and cost 19 million dollars, yet the Broncos still won a SB.

With an all time great defense, top 5 in history. I could have played QB and won

Let's try some solid numbers. Maybe they will sink in

Joe Flacco as a starter 85 wins 53 losses. Shut it down, let's go home.

Man you are pretty dense. What does that have to do with what he's done since getting the worst contract in NFL history?

With an all time great defense, top 5 in history. I could have played QB and won

Man you are pretty dense. What does that have to do with what he's done since getting the worst contract in NFL history?

And who did Flacco play with last year?

The worst contract in NFL history?? Do you even follow the NFL?

You're dense, and your football takes are consistently puzzling.

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. 85 and 53 bro.

As Larry David would say. That's pretty pretty pretty good. Fight w math if you must.

One bad season when whole team including him was injured. Good luck with your case.

They were very good a year prior. The Colts had a down year last year too, should Luck have not gotten paid?

Why is it the "do you even watch football" card is so sorely misplayed?

Edited by FireChan

Yep all down hill after paying a stupid contract to a mediocre QB. Doing so makes your former Super Bowl winning team garbage as we will see week 1

Bad drafting did that. You can pay players but your GM needs to keep drafting good young cheap talent or you are screwed.

Edited by Beef Jerky

I think it is fair to say Flacco hasn't lived up to a contract making him the best paid QB in the league since signing it but the thing that really sets him apart from a lot of other "good" Quarterbacks, and always has, is he plays his best in the biggest moments of the biggest games. His play-off record since his 3rd year in the league is incredible. Even since that Superbowl run it is 6 post season TDs against 2 INTs and a 100+ passer rating.

He has the most play-off road wins of any QB in NFL history. Just let that sink in. He is the definition of clutch.

you need an avatar brother Bill

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjDz_XfjeDNAhXGGz4KHfD6Cm0QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.safepilots.org%2Flittle-witch-p51-raffle%2F&psig=AFQjCNFAZKwMy1iXTM1antgE_f9ck2vjuA&ust=1467938111671027

Edited by 3rdand12

@adamschefter

Ravens' K Justin Tucker is so frustrated with negotiations he's vowing not to re-sign with BALT after season if no long-term deal by Friday.

Every time I hear that name I wonder if Tucker is that good or if having a kicking coach helps him shine that much more. Why haven't more teams explored that option especially with the longer extra point try? Blows my mind. The highest scorer is the kicker! Get him his own damn coach!

Every time I hear that name I wonder if Tucker is that good or if having a kicking coach helps him shine that much more. Why haven't more teams explored that option especially with the longer extra point try? Blows my mind. The highest scorer is the kicker! Get him his own damn coach!

he is my fantasy kicker. Didn't know he had his own coach.

Good call.

Maybe they just need a trained Psychiatrist though? When this guys miss a game winning kick ( and that is often how it goes down) they feel the weight of the world i bet.

he is my fantasy kicker. Didn't know he had his own coach.

Maybe you do not take your Fantasy football serious enough :blink:

: )

Edited by 3rdand12

Good call.

Maybe they just need a trained Psychiatrist though? When this guys miss a game winning kick ( and that is often how it goes down) they feel the weight of the world i bet.

Yeah I'm sure it's a lonely world and if they are willing to pay for positional coaches throughout the roster why not cater to a very important piece in the FG kicker? I don't understand it. The results speak for themselves, Tucker is "legs" above the majority of NFL kickers.

Yeah I'm sure it's a lonely world and if they are willing to pay for positional coaches throughout the roster why not cater to a very important piece in the FG kicker? I don't understand it. The results speak for themselves, Tucker is "legs" above the majority of NFL kickers.

Ha! well done Sense !!

Bills should be starting a dialogue with him right now.