Cinemark reportedly wants Colorado victims to pay fees

Beerball

The question begs to be asked. Who won?

Lawsuit was dismissed but school agreed to do "education" session with students on danger of sharing items. Really the parents pf child should be one doing education since school cannot release allergies for "privacy concerns" but somehow are supposed to defend kids with allergies despite not being able to tell students who needs to watch out. I hear stories like this all the time since wife is manager of cafeteria at school.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the theater have a "no guns" policy? If so, I can see how they should be responsible for the safety of those in the theater. If you choose to take away someone's ability to defend themselves against a criminal with a gun, you should have some sort of plan to actually keep guns out (other than a sign). Although patrons are also free to refuse to go places that "enforce" an asinine "gun free zone."

If the "No Guns" policy is advertised and you choose to patronize the theater, then it's on you.

Tennessee passes law that holds businesses liable for creating "gun free zones" that disarms patrons.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/gun-free-zone-tennessee-business-liable-disarming-concealed-carry-holders

No problem since it only protects those with concealed weapon permit refuse to let them go in unless they sign waver and pay large entry fees. Best of both worlds.

No problem since it only protects those with concealed weapon permit refuse to let them go in unless they sign waver and pay large entry fees. Best of both worlds.

Yep, best of both worlds, if you want to kill a bunch of people. No one able or willing to defend themselves or the defenseless, and a business willing to create a fish in a barrel situation. They could call it "legally carried gun free zone"

Yep, best of both worlds, if you want to kill a bunch of people. No one able or willing to defend themselves or the defenseless, and a business willing to create a fish in a barrel situation. They could call it "legally carried gun free zone"

Yes for people who carry concealed weapons with permits never shoot anyone bad.

Yes for people who carry concealed weapons with permits never shoot anyone bad.

I'm curious, is English your second language?

I'm either drunk or you're missing some punctuation, and maybe skipping a few words when you post.

When was the last time a person with a CC permit shot someone?

I'm curious, is English your second language?

I'm either drunk or you're missing some punctuation, and maybe skipping a few words when you post.

When was the last time a person with a CC permit shot someone?

I might be wrong but didn't the nut in Orlando have a permit because he was a rental cop?

I don't remember too much about the story, but wasn't an emergency door left ajar that enabled the shooter to reenter w/his weapons. If the door shuts, he is never getting back in that way. Of course, he could just shoot his way in or rush the front door.

I am not saying the theater was wrong... But who was manning the ship that night?

Bad things do happen.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I don't remember too much about the story, but wasn't an emergency door left ajar that enabled the shooter to reenter w/his weapons. If the door shuts, he is never getting back in that way. Of course, he could just shoot his way in or rush the front door.

I am not saying the theater was wrong... But who was manning the ship that night?

Bad things do happen.

Some 19 year old assistant manager, just like with every other movie theater in the US.

I don't think the answer is TSA checkpoints outside movie theaters (and shopping malls, supermarkets, concerts, fireworks displays, high school football games, train stations, bus stops, etc., etc., etc.)

Some 19 year old assistant manager, just like with every other movie theater in the US.

I don't think the answer is TSA checkpoints outside movie theaters (and shopping malls, supermarkets, concerts, fireworks displays, high school football games, train stations, bus stops, etc., etc., etc.)

Let's hope not - TSA checkpoints are a gross overeaction to the events of 9/11. Now that they are a part of the landscape they will never go away. If someone wants to defeat a TSA checkpoint they hardly have to waste much brain capacity to figure out how to do so. In the mean time, legitimate travelers waste far too much time clearing "security."

Let's hope not - TSA checkpoints are a gross overeaction to the events of 9/11. Now that they are a part of the landscape they will never go away. If someone wants to defeat a TSA checkpoint they hardly have to waste much brain capacity to figure out how to do so. In the mean time, legitimate travelers waste far too much time clearing "security."

I was doing some traveling the past couple weeks and I'm thinking the best place to do damage is a bomb or something else by the security line. Anyone can walk in the front doors of an airport.