Comprehensive study of how Tyrod Taylor ran in 2015

One of the things I would really like to see less of is designed runs and TT out blocking for ball carriers (The later makes me cringe because this allows defenses to get a free shot at him with no reprocussion as a blocker)

I would like to see

- Less bonus yards on runs......just understand where the first down marker is.......and get down after you have it.

- Work from the pocket more.....learn to "climb" the pocket more instead of bailing out the back of it.....yes these sandlot plays did result in some nice yardage.....it also takes away opportunities to actually let pass catchers do their jobs.

- No blocking on plays for other players.....like.....ever

I view Tyrod running this way. Glad to know he's got it, but hope deeply not to see the offense dependent upon it.

I'd like see see him use his athletic ability to escape and avoid hits, move the pocket, get some safe extra yards after a play breaks down and occasionally surprise the d with an opportunistic keeper.

I hope to rarely see him in a situation where his legs must move the chains.

I view Tyrod running this way. Glad to know he's got it, but hope deeply not to see the offense dependent upon it.

I'd like see see him use his athletic ability to escape and avoid hits, move the pocket, get some safe extra yards after a play breaks down and occasionally surprise the d with an opportunistic keeper.

As you mention , moving the pocket, moving in the pocket and then climbing this vital embryonic sac is the key for TT.

Second year with that O line should do wonders.

If he progresses with his reads and passing in the hashtags, we have both Michael Vick AND a competent QB.

A man can dream......2016, the year of the sports underdogs!

## Passing ## Edited by BringBackFergy

One of the things I would really like to see less of is designed runs and TT out blocking for ball carriers (The later makes me cringe because this allows defenses to get a free shot at him with no reprocussion as a blocker)

I would like to see

- Less bonus yards on runs......just understand where the first down marker is.......and get down after you have it.

- Work from the pocket more.....learn to "climb" the pocket more instead of bailing out the back of it.....yes these sandlot plays did result in some nice yardage.....it also takes away opportunities to actually let pass catchers do their jobs.

You want him in bubble wrap too?

I would like to see

Amen!

You want him in bubble wrap too?

Will that hinder his throwing motion?

I would like to see

Worked for EJ....

Good article Yolo. It will be interesting to see how opposing teams adjust. I would have to imagine having a spy somewhere near the line and trying to take away the over the top long ball that Tyrod was so good at last year.

I would like to see

Agree, please no blocking TT. dont be a hero we need a healthy QB to win.

The ability to run is what makes him effective. His running opens up passing possibilities, and of course, gets him big yards. Take that away, or limit it, and he is just an average QB.

I say, let him go! He, and the offense, is better when he does it.

The ability to run is what makes him effective. His running opens up passing possibilities, and of course, gets him big yards. Take that away, or limit it, and he is just an average QB.

I say, let him go! He, and the offense, is better when he does it.

Hopefully EJ is on his game this year then.

Good article Yolo. It will be interesting to see how opposing teams adjust. I would have to imagine having a spy somewhere near the line and trying to take away the over the top long ball that Tyrod was so good at last year.

You can spy TT but that is one less person covering Shady, Clay and Watkins. Pick your poison.

I will take that any time than a swing pass on 3rd and 1 for a 5 yard loss that the Bills dished for a decade of mediocrity

You can spy TT but that is one less person covering Shady, Clay and Watkins. Pick your poison.

And Williams