KD goes for a drive

Beerball

No, no. Chef Jim was busy being convicted of assault. Turns out he's an avid member of the spandex mafia!

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-critical-mass-bicyclist-conviction-san-francisco-assault-20160627-snap-story.html

should have recognized his passionate rants against bikers for what they were. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Thread title has been adjusted.

Now how the !@#$ did I know that was Oakland. :censored:

I started to write a post here about what happened in our neighborhood this past Sunday. There were about 50 guys/boys/idiots/whatever that rode up and down our street three times. They were on dirt bikes, ATV's, motorcycles etc. Most were not street legal, most not wearing helmets, riding wheelies, riding on the wrong side of the road, on the sidewalk and blocking traffic. I posted pics on my FB page but don't know how to share them so non FB people can see them. What a bunch of hooligans who don't give a **** about anyone but themselves. I posted about it on Nextdoor a neighborhood blog and got lots of people saying "oh they're just having fun" "no one got hurt" etc etc. That's the problem up here. Rules and laws are for chumps and we'll do whatever the !@#$ we want.

[/rant not even close to being off}

Oh here's a link for the FB'ers here.

https://www.facebook.com/jim.young.9847/posts/10206659208305050?pnref=story

Here we thought people in CA were living free and easy....bunch of friggin maniacs out there...

I've been in CA since '83 and the Bay Area since 2009. SoCal and NorCal are two completely different animals. And in SoCal LA and OC are completely different too. I've live in each of those areas and OC has them all beaten hands down IMO.

I've been in CA since '83 and the Bay Area since 2009. SoCal and NorCal are two completely different animals. And in SoCal LA and OC are completely different too. I've live in each of those areas and OC has them all beaten hands down IMO.

Yeah ... I lived in LA one year and then OC the next. Spent time in San Diego and SF. Each is different and it is hard to say which is better. If I had unlimited budget I would be hard pressed to decide whether living in Newport Beach or SF would be better. SF would probably win due to the food scene.

I would live in Norcal because it's always 70 degrees , I hate you :P

It is? Now starts the annual summer weather in SF of fog, wind, and temps in the 50's. Just in time for the annual Fourth of July fireworks to be obscured by fog.

It is? Now starts the annual summer weather in SF of fog, wind, and temps in the 50's. Just in time for the annual Fourth of July fireworks to be obscured by fog.

Well that's nature evening things out for us :nana:

it's 60 there now with a low of 50, sounds perfect to me :thumbsup: