Shaq Lawson Film Breakdown

After the positive feedback and suggestions from the first film breakdown session, we looked at Shaq Lawson and how he fits with the Bills. We broke down his games against Alabama (final game w/ shoulder injury in National Championship), Notre Dame (vs. No. 6 overall pick Ronnie Stanley) and Florida State (the game he suffered the injury). As I previously stated, any suggestions to make this better or more interesting are appreciated, and feel free to let me know what players/topics you guys would be interesting in watching. Enjoy!

http://buildingtheherd.com/film-room/shaq-lawson-film-breakdown/

Good stuff Rob.

I made the Shaq-Suggs comparison myself during the draft leadup, but I feel that Suggs' first step is a bit quicker. I do think, however, that Shaq might be a bit more fluid as an athlete.

I'm excited to see what he brings to the table when he finally gets on the field.

I thought the video showing how Shaq late in games/season was really hampered by the injury.

I am really excited to see what a 100 percent Shaq Lawson looks like.....if he comes anywhere close to Suggs productivity it was a solid pick regardless of missing time in the 1st year.

Lawson is like a Christmas present under the tree.

You know what you wished for and begged for . Even wrote a letter to Sandy Claws.

The present sits wrapped under the tree , but we cannot open it till christmas morning....

I hope i hope i hope