Would ya?

IDBillzFan

There should be a third category, Prom King, Prom Queen, and Prom It.

What I don't get is he/she/it specifically wanted to be Prom Queen, yet it identifies itself as non-male/non-female

Yeah but if they did that they and their ilk wouldn't be able to shove their empty virtue signaling in our collective face.

There should be a third category, Prom King, Prom Queen, and Prom It.

What I don't get is he/she/it specifically wanted to be Prom Queen, yet it identifies itself as non-male/non-female

Mods, please delete this microagression.

OTW is meant to be a safe place and I feel like Just Jack is trying to apply common sense to the thread, and everyone knows that common sense is a product of white privilege. I'm actually suffering from PTSD because of this post, and request that TBD create a Safe Place message board where I can go and not be offended by the elitist In-N-Out-eating white bread like Just Jack.

Thank you.

I really don't get the love affair with In-N-Out. For me, Whataburger is better.

I've never had a Whataburger, so I'll reserve judgement because the closest one to me is in Arizona.

The only thing I eat at In-N-Out is their double-double, and for me, it's just the best fast-food burger near me. Everything from flavor to texture works perfectly. Truth is, it's really only good if you eat it right when you get it. If I bring it home, it's never as good after the 10 minute drive.

The burger I love most right now, though, is Smashburger. It's not close enough to me or I'd eat it every week.

I've never had a Whataburger, so I'll reserve judgement because the closest one to me is in Arizona.

The only thing I eat at In-N-Out is their double-double, and for me, it's just the best fast-food burger near me. Everything from flavor to texture works perfectly. Truth is, it's really only good if you eat it right when you get it. If I bring it home, it's never as good after the 10 minute drive.

The burger I love most right now, though, is Smashburger. It's not close enough to me or I'd eat it every week.

If you're ever in NYC, check out the Burger Joint inside the Park Meridian hotel. It's behind some curtains, near the check in desk, with just a neon burger as it's sign. It's the best burger I've ever had.

https://www.burgerjointny.com/56thstreet

If you're ever in NYC, check out the Burger Joint inside the Park Meridian hotel. It's behind some curtains, near the check in desk, with just a neon burger as it's sign. It's the best burger I've ever had.

https://www.burgerjointny.com/56thstreet

I'll be in NYC with the fam in late July and this is within walking distance of our hotel. I'm putting it on the list for possible destinations.

I'll be in NYC with the fam in late July and this is within walking distance of our hotel. I'm putting it on the list for possible destinations.

Whoa ... over $25 for a burger, fries and a beer ... jeesh, I don't know.

Don't have the beer... Probably bring the cost down to earth. :nana:

And where do you get out of a place under 100 bucks for four people eating out and the place is half decent?

1. The beer is only $8, which is perfectly normal. And there's no chance I'm not having a beer with my burger whilst in NYC during the summer.

2. It'll be three of us. And spending $100, after tip, on a burger for lunch is something that is even less likely to happen than me not having a beer with a burger whilst in NYC during the summer.