Each NFL Owner Received $222.6M in Shared Revenue in '15

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's not going to go down any time soon. Looks like El Pegual can realize an ROI in less than seven years. Noice.

GO BILLS!!!

Crazy to consider what this NFL really is.

I miss rainy games and muddy fields. I really and truly do.

and high tops, I miss those as much as the flat tops Unitas and Morrall sported.

The game kinda weirds me out these days.

And that's not going to go down any time soon. Looks like El Pegual can realize an ROI in less than seven years. Noice.

GO BILLS!!!

That's revenue, not net profit. Will take much more to get that RoI.

Edited by GG

But that's the bulk of the revenue, right? Plus what, $50M from stadium receipts?

Less: $150M for players + staff + facilities + travel. Certainly a profit, but probably not a spectacular ROI on a $1.3B investment.

But that's the bulk of the revenue, right? Plus what, $50M from stadium receipts?

Less: $150M for players + staff + facilities + travel. Certainly a profit, but probably not a spectacular ROI on a $1.3B investment.

I just opened this thread, but thanks for interjecting common sense. I don't think the stadium generates $50 mil in receipts. Probably more like $25 mil. At best.

The Pegulas EBIT (earning before income tax) is closer from all sources to be about $35 mil. / yr. still a nice investment, and if they had the capability of having a stadium that could fill more luxury suites, which they can't could add $10-15 mil / yr.

It would be really hard to lose money in this league.

According to Forbes, the Bills net income was $44 million. Ranked 32nd in the league. He may not get a quick ROI, but the value of the team will continue to increase. It's a great investment if you have the means.

http://www.forbes.com/nfl-valuations/list/#tab:overall

Actually they were 26th, but 32 in current value (despite a 50% increase when just purchased).

Edited by Mr. WEO

Team payroll takes up a large chunk of that.

That's revenue, not net profit. Will take much more to get that RoI.

Forgive my brain cramp, gents. The clarification is much appreciated.