Dareus All-In with Rex Ryan's Defense

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel like digging up every article, but they are there and he did question why he was being used the way he was. But that isn't the point here. You suggested he has to toe the company line because he is getting paid millions of dollars when there are examples of him doing the opposite.

GO BILLS!!!

It's our fault. We forgot the golden rule:

Never let facts get in the way of a good crusade

So you want him to rush every time? So the O always knows it? Remember when a Schwartz had KW in coverage?

Schwartz one gapped. Every single snap Kyle played for him other than the one you reference, he was rushing the quarterback immediately, hence sacks. Edited by Aaron

So you want him to rush every time? So the O always knows it? Remember when a Schwartz had KW in coverage?

Seemed like it worked pretty well most of his career. He is one of the best DT pas rushers I have ever seen.

Coach to your players' strengths!

Seemed like it worked pretty well most of his career. He is one of the best DT pas rushers I have ever seen.

Coach to your players' strengths!

I completely agree but because he is so good at it, the O knows it. They line up to double him and he drops back and pressure is overloaded from the outside. Instant pressure. Mix it in obviously

It is so awesome watching one of the pass rushing DTs take up blockers so we can blitz Safties.

This was the chronic misuse of talent that Ryan was guilty of. The brilliant DT in coverage 'deception'(which tricked kc into two tds), while utterly useless wasn't the real problem.

But maybe he's learned his lesson and Dareus will go back to 3 technique... his true wheelhouse

I don't feel like digging up every article, but they are there and he did question why he was being used the way he was. But that isn't the point here. You suggested he has to toe the company line because he is getting paid millions of dollars when there are examples of him doing the opposite.

GO BILLS!!!

the context was much different thanario openly criticize Rex. He said he didn't understand. He didn't realize what's going on. Etc. He questioned it. That's about it

the context was much different thanario openly criticize Rex. He said he didn't understand. He didn't realize what's going on. Etc. He questioned it. That's about it

Again, what he said and to the point to which he criticized Rex when he said it, is beside the point. He expressed dissatisfaction. Period. And that flies in the face of your assertion that he is simply spouting the company line when he says anything positive. Can't have it both ways here.

GO BILLS!!!

It is so awesome watching one of the pass rushing DTs take up blockers so we can blitz Safties.

Don't forget the corners coming from 30 yards away so they can get there in time to turn and watch the WR run for a first down, or more.