Bought tickets on TicketMaster? They may owe free tickets

Saxum

Millions of Ticketmaster Customers Are Getting Free Tickets

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/millions-ticketmaster-customers-getting-free-134719286.html

The settlement website stipulates that eligible class members who purchased tickets on ticketmaster.com between October 21, 1999 and February 27, 2013 should have received at least one ticket code by now in their Ticketmaster account, which can be redeemed for general admission tickets to certain Live Nation events.

It's extremely limited and hard to redeem. I have 13 "free pairs" waiting. It won't happen based on the restrictions and limitations

they havent released what the restrictions are yet.

im guessing itll be mostly second tier shows at livenation run events. probably likewise general admission and not premium seated stuff. the only estimate i have seen is 60% of shows will have eligibility (not sure if its 60% of all, or 60% of livenation venues specifically).

(though the $2.25 discount codes can be doubled up - i know $4.50 is nothing - and will be good for everything)

When I click "Vouchers" it times out and says: We are currently experiencing difficulties. Please check back again at a later time.

Ditto, and I have absolutely zero doubt that this is a tactic to limit their losses.

I have a friend who was successful after multiple tries, but I have refreshed it dozens of times today

Ditto, and I have absolutely zero doubt that this is a tactic to limit their losses.

I have a friend who was successful after multiple tries, but I have refreshed it dozens of times today

If you have no trouble buying tickets but are having issues using vouchers it is time for another laysuit; laywers loves screwing same cow multiple times for much of their research is paid for already.

The free events aren't even live yet- patience