My 10,000th Post....

I wanted to use my 10,000th post to say something to all of you on here.

I hate you. All of you.

Haha just kidding.

In all seriousness, I wanted to say thank you to all of you on here for making this place so amazing.

I honestly don’t know what I would do without this place. Probably work. I know. Sounds crazy right?

I have gone from being a poster to now being a Mod over the course of my time here and although this may sound stupid, but it’s something I’m proud of.

Every morning I look forward to logging in and seeing all the new posts and what new news there may be. In fact, I find that this place is so good and quick that when there is breaking news, I find it first on here before the alert goes off on my phone (thanks 26 and Yolo!).

I also didn’t think I would meet amazing people on here like I have. I really do feel this place is like a family to me. Sure, it may be a bit dysfunctional at times but whose family isn’t right? I was really touched by the well wishes I got when my son was born and even by the private messages I got from posters who wished my son a “happy 1 month birthday” I was blown away that there are people who remembered.

I am also touched by the care and compassion showed by many when fellow posters has lost someone close to them. Reading posts like “PM me if you ever need to chat” or “PM me and I will give you my number so you have someone to talk to” actually reminds me that there is still a lot of good in this world.

I love the diverse opinions we all share on here and how most of us respect them. I also love that even though we may not all agree on the same thing, the one thing we all agree on is our love for the Buffalo Bills.

So in closing, I want to say thank you to every single one of you who post on here. This place would not be the same without you.

CBF

I hate you. All of you.

Haha just kidding.

In all seriousness, I wanted to say thank you to all of you on here for making this place so amazing.

I honestly don’t know what I would do without this place. Probably work. I know. Sounds crazy right?

I have gone from being a poster to now being a Mod over the course of my time here and although this may sound stupid, but it’s something I’m proud of.

Every morning I look forward to logging in and seeing all the new posts and what new news there may be. In fact, I find that this place is so good and quick that when there is breaking news, I find it first on here before the alert goes off on my phone (thanks 26 and Yolo!).

I also didn’t think I would meet amazing people on here like I have. I really do feel this place is like a family to me. Sure, it may be a bit dysfunctional at times but whose family isn’t right? I was really touched by the well wishes I got when my son was born and even by the private messages I got from posters who wished my son a “happy 1 month birthday” I was blown away that there are people who remembered.

I am also touched by the care and compassion showed by many when fellow posters has lost someone close to them. Reading posts like “PM me if you ever need to chat” or “PM me and I will give you my number so you have someone to talk to” actually reminds me that there is still a lot of good in this world.

I love the diverse opinions we all share on here and how most of us respect them. I also love that even though we may not all agree on the same thing, the one thing we all agree on is our love for the Buffalo Bills.

So in closing, I want to say thank you to every single one of you who post on here. This place would not be the same without you.

CBF

slacker!

I hate you. All of you.

Haha just kidding.

CBF

I think they had to hire you because Pagula owned the Bills and Sabres in the same city, I'll have to check with BBF for a ruling on that. Great post CBF and I echo your thoughts on the great peeps here! :thumbsup: