When you combine LinkedIn with Microsoft Word...

Great! Can't think of a better way to spend my day when writing a note in Word and having something like this pop up with a list of 248 self proclaimed Word experts that will gleefully offer to help with setting margins and font styles. Of course it might take a while for them to get back to me and by then I'd have finished the note a few hours previously.

9adxadkzTVQ1G.gif

That Microsoft. They're really on the ball.

Great! Can't think of a better way to spend my day when writing a note in Word and having something like this pop up with a list of 248 self proclaimed Word experts that will gleefully offer to help with setting margins and font styles. Of course it might take a while for them to get back to me and by then I'd have finished the note a few hours previously.

9adxadkzTVQ1G.gif

That Microsoft. They're really on the ball.

Ah, but you're forgetting...the ultimate goal is never to "connect" people. It's to monetize people.

So the real question is: how is Microsoft going to integrate LinkedIn with Word in a way that makes a revenue stream out of you?

Ah, but you're forgetting...the ultimate goal is never to "connect" people. It's to monetize people.

So the real question is: how is Microsoft going to integrate LinkedIn with Word in a way that makes a revenue stream out of you?

They'll have to buy Monster or some other online job agency. Thar's gold in them thar recruits.