Rob Ryan says "Preston Brown is Gonna be a Star"

I honestly did not think it was going to be a big loss. I was really wrong. But Rex and Rob talking about how awesome everything is going to be is just as good.

#blamemario

So if you aren't thrilled with an aspect of the team, you have to switch teams???

AN aspect? We are talking about Gug here.

Is there a aspect he actually does like?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is arguing Rex wasn't a really good DC. But most recently with basically same personnel, Schwartz was a much better DC. Things change fast in the NFL. Once upon a time, Wanny was a good DC. He was a tire fire here.

We'll see what happens this year

Believe me, I want to see. I was all about Rex getting hired.

But I would love for him to just shut up and just have his team prove it on the field. You don't always need to be the loudest guy in the room.

But that is not who he is.

As a figment of someone's imagination perhaps, but in reality......no.

ill say i thought rex said todays comment, not rob.... but rex did comment on him needing to step up and be vocal etc... maybe he REALLY took to it quickly during these camps but it strikes me as a really quick turnaround on that specific point

Didn't he kind of say the opposite of a lot of that like 2 months ago?

But, but ... under the bus but, but.

GO BILLS!!!

What a reporter makes up (inside source says) is more important than facts.

ill say i thought rex said todays comment, not rob.... but rex did comment on him needing to step up and be vocal etc... maybe he REALLY took to it quickly during these camps but it strikes me as a really quick turnaround on that specific point

They seem very pleased with his progression those areas and it's something that's vital for the defense to succeed.

Believe me, I want to see. I was all about Rex getting hired.

But I would love for him to just shut up and just have his team prove it on the field. You don't always need to be the loudest guy in the room.

Life is about constantly evolving. Being a loud mouth who is an under .500 coach since his first 2 years in the league is a bad look.

I'm curious, you were all about getting Rex even though he is "a loud mouth who is an under .500 coach since his first 2 years in the league?" Your stance changed completely after only his first year here?

Does this have something to do with being butt hurt over a certain quitting malcontent?