Rob Ryan says "Preston Brown is Gonna be a Star"

@JoeBuscaglia

Rob Ryan went out of his way to rave about #Bills LB Preston Brown: "This Preston Brown is gonna be a star." https://t.co/7Cz8uAyBCL

"This Preston Brown is gonna be a star," said assistant head coach/defense Rob Ryan. "He’s been fantastic. He’s a vocal guy, he’s extremely smart, he knows the defense, he knows the inns and outs now. So he’s really gonna grow in this system."

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss Schwartz, too.

I honestly did not think it was going to be a big loss. I was really wrong. But Rex and Rob talking about how awesome everything is going to be is just as good.

#blamemario

The Eagles would be happy to have you as their fan.

So if you aren't thrilled with an aspect of the team, you have to switch teams???

I honestly did not think it was going to be a big loss. I was really wrong. But Rex and Rob talking about how awesome everything is going to be is just as good.

#blamemario

So if you aren't thrilled with an aspect of the team, you have to switch teams???

No, but anyone lamenting over Schwartz can still follow him and root for him with his new team.

The Eagles would be happy to have you as their fan.

Huhh???

I'm simply stating the fact that the defense under Jim Schwartz was a lot better than the defense has been since he left. And, given the track record of those leading the defense going into the upcoming season, it's likely to get a lot worse.

Why the hell would I want to be an Eagles fan just because they have a better defensive coaching staff?

Huhh???

I'm simply stating the fact that the defense under Jim Schwartz was a lot better than the defense has been since he left. And, given the track record of those leading the defense going into the upcoming season, it's likely to get a lot worse.

Why the hell would I want to be an Eagles fan just because they have a better defensive coaching staff?

I like the Eagles' cheerleaders much better than ours. Maybe I should switch teams. :)

Huhh???

Either follow the fan script or leave!

Huhh???

The careers of Rex vs. Schwartz as DCs. You might want to take a look at them before being so sure it's going to be worse.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The career of Rex vs. Schwartz as DCs. You might want to take a look at it before being sure it's going to be worse.

No one is arguing Rex wasn't a really good DC. But most recently with basically same personnel, Schwartz was a much better DC. Things change fast in the NFL. Once upon a time, Wanny was a good DC. He was a tire fire here.