• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Other people have what they need;

I alone possess nothing.

I alone drift about,

like someone without a home.

I am like an idiot, my mind is so empty."

- Lao Tzu

So this Lao Tzu guy, he was basically the Jack Handy of his day??

So this Lao Tzu guy, he was basically the Jack Handy of his day??

My favorite Deep Thought:

"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. “Oh, no,” I said, “Disneyland burned down.” He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late."

Only when the last tree has been cut down, the last fish been caught, and the last stream poisoned, will we realize we cannot eat money-Cree prophecy

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

-Winston Churchill