6-14: Bills' Minicamp Pressers

Taylor: "Taking It One Day At A Time" (6:01)

QB Tyrod Taylor talks to the media about feeling more comfortable in his second year as a starter, working with a variety of receivers, the young WR's improving and more.

Marquise Goodwin: "Staff Has Been Very Supportive" (15:43)

WR Marquise Goodwin talks about his Olympic preparation, how it differs from that of football, the support he's received and more.

Stephon Gilmore: "I'm Happy To Be Back" (5:27)
CB Stephone Gilmore addresses the media to talk about the latest on his contract situation, his participation at mandatory minicamp and more.

Rex Ryan: "I Think Everybody Has a Challenge" (13:53)
The Bills head coach talks about Marquise Goodwin attempting to qualify for the Olympics, Stephon Gilmore arriving for Minicamp, and Karlos Williams getting back in shape.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Stephon Gilmore: "I'm Happy To Be Back" (5:27)
CB Stephone Gilmore addresses the media to talk about the latest on his contract situation, his participation at mandatory minicamp and more.

Rex Ryan: "I Think Everybody Has a Challenge" (13:53)
The Bills head coach talks about Marquise Goodwin attempting to qualify for the Olympics, Stephon Gilmore arriving for Minicamp, and Karlos Williams getting back in shape.

I have no illusions about #Glass anymore. I just don't comsider him an NFL player.

Wish him the best in the Olympics, but don't believe in him as a WR -let alone any possibility of him ever playing a 16 game regular season.

It would be foolish to argue with you at this point : (