Karlos went #feastmode in offseason

@tydunne

Rex Ryan says they'll give Karlos Williams a weight number that is "attainable. ... Obviously he's not anywhere he's supposed to be."

@thadbrown7

Rex says #Bills have to be slow with Karlos Williams. "Not going to be easy" to get back in football shape.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karlos Williams looking like he ate Eddie Lacy.

You called it in the Minicamp thread...

@thadbrown7

Karlos said his goal is to be in shape for training camp. Added weight eating w pregnant wife in offseason. Rex says he was "disappointed"

This would jive with my experience back in April. I ran into Karlos at Gabe's Gate. He had brought some other team members because he had been "hyping up these wings all offseason". I sat there and watched him house a triple order before he even came up for a breath. Didnt look noticeably fat or bigger from what I saw, but Im not surprised he's not in great shape.

Wonder why so many injuries during the regular season?

No off season work schedule, they let these guys go wild.

It is time for a trainer change. Let's start with Chris the trainer ASAP.

Imo

This would jive with my experience back in April. I ran into Karlos at Gabe's Gate. He had brought some other team members because he had been "hyping up these wings all offseason". I sat there and watched him house a triple order before he even came up for a breath. Didnt look noticeably fat or bigger from what I saw, but Im not surprised he's not in great shape.

at least he knows good wings. +1 for Karlos.

You called it in the Minicamp thread...

@thadbrown7

Karlos said his goal is to be in shape for training camp. Added weight eating w pregnant wife in offseason. Rex says he was "disappointed"

Disappointed?

Was Rex wanting to be the guy that gained the most weight in the offseason?

Wonder why so many injuries during the regular season?

No off season work schedule, they let these guys go wild.

It is time for a trainer change. Let's start with Chris the trainer ASAP.

Imo

#KarlosGoesWild

Not the smartest decision by the RB, particularly when guys like Gillislee and Jonathan Williams are looking to steal carries.