Meg Ryan 2016

Hyperbole much?

Cosmetic surgery has its place, and no woman should be faulted for doing something to make herself feel more confident or satisfied. The problem comes when she becomes addicted to seeking perfection.

They should be faulted for the way they go about it. From society down to the individual, getting surgery simply to make yourself look younger should not be an acceptable action. It may be the reality of the world we live in, but that doesn't mean it should automatically be treated like it's okay.

They should be faulted for the way they go about it. From society down to the individual, getting surgery simply to make yourself look younger should not be an acceptable action. It may be the reality of the world we live in, but that doesn't mean it should automatically be treated like it's okay.

Yeah, I hate freedom too.

Yeah, I hate freedom too.

:lol:

Would you like to point out in my reply where I said people shouldn't be allowed to do it?

Having the freedom to do something comes with repercussions including looking like a warped, stretched out version of yourself, and taking ridicule for it. But keep up you're non-sense...reality be damned!

I worked in a restaurant years ago and we were having issues with the linen service. The sales person came in and said "so what do you think?" Thinking she meant the service and because it'd not really improved I said "eh, it's ok". She had a very disappointed look. When she turned around I saw the stitches behind her ears and realized she was talking about the plastic surgery she just had. Whoops.

Unless she grew bigger boobs, plastic surgery should not be noticeable.

Hyperbole much?

Cosmetic surgery has its place, and no woman should be faulted for doing something to make herself feel more confident or satisfied. The problem comes when she becomes addicted to seeking perfection.

1400606292_joan-rivers-zoom.jpg

That does not look like a human to me. When you inject botox in your face, you kill off nerves. It makes a creepy smile. I have seen more human looking robots- joan is one scary droid

:lol:

Would you like to point out in my reply where I said people shouldn't be allowed to do it?

right here...

From society down to the individual, getting surgery simply to make yourself look younger should not be an acceptable action.

:lol: Would you like to point out in my reply where I said people shouldn't be allowed to do it?right here...From society down to the individual, getting surgery simply to make yourself look younger should not be an acceptable action.

Guess you'll have to read that again. It doesn't say it shouldn't be legal. Big difference.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk