@ChrisBrownBills

Stephon Gilmore a sideline spectator at minicamp as suspected. #Bills

Ck6yuFDW0AAtMgw.jpg
@thadbrown7

No helmet for Stephon Gilmore or Kyle Williams as #Bills start minicamp

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills owner Terry Pegula is in attendance at today's mandatory minicamp

@SalSports

No sign of OT Cordy Glenn on the field at Bills minicamp. But I'm told he's here at the facility.

@TyDunne

Looks like RB Karlos Williams, who recently had a son, is back practicing.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MatthewFairburn

Greg Salas, Javier Arenas and Walt Powell all getting time returning punts during special teams drills.

@salmaiorana

Track star Marquise Goodwin is also here for the first time. Mandatory even for Olympic long jumpers

@TyDunne

TE Charles Clay is back practicing, though LT Cordy Glenn is not. Kouandjio working with the first team in his place.

That tweet was totally a joke.

It was completely done in jest.

Bills Today: Goodwin's Olympic dream, tryout players at minicamp

Marquise Goodwin will be watching minicamp practices as he pursues his Olympic dream and there will be a handful of tryout players participating with the roster this week.

@TBNSports

Dunne with Graham Podcast: Analytics, #Bills OTA's, McCoy & more. @TyDunne & @ByTimGraham: http://bit.ly/2379w3E

Ck61zXVXEAIG4DU.jpg

Is anyone else amused by the thought of Goodwin doing long jumps off the the side? Mental football reps, physical long-jump reps.

GO BILLS!!!

He might as well just not even be on the team anymore. He is just wasting a 90 man roster spot basically.

Sorry, I'm not very good at this

Common man, ya gotta pick up the pace. :lol:

JK

Is anyone else amused by the thought of Goodwin doing long jumps off the the side? Mental football reps, physical long-jump reps.

GO BILLS!!!

Sure hope he doesn't get Zika virus down there. At least he isn't in any water sports. I feel bad for those athletes. They were supposed to build something like 4 sewage treatment plants as part of them being awarded the Olympics. They built none. Now events like crew and long distance swimming are going to be held in filthy, disgusting water.

He might as well just not even be on the team anymore. He is just wasting a 90 man roster spot basically.

Is he worth as much as Fitz?

GO BILLS!!!

Sure hope he doesn't get Zika virus down there. At least he isn't in any water sports. I feel bad for those athletes. They were supposed to build something like 4 sewage treatment plants as part of them being awarded the Olympics. They built none. Now events like crew and long distance swimming are going to be held in filthy, disgusting water.

I've heard medical experts suggest the games either be postponed or moved. Of course that won't happen, but the medical community doesn't issue statements like that without thinking there are serious concerns involved there. Compete at your own peril, I guess.

Is he worth as much as Fitz?

GO BILLS!!!

I've heard medical experts suggest the games either be postponed or moved. Of course that won't happen, but the medical community doesn't issue statements like that without thinking there are serious concerns involved there. Compete at your own peril, I guess.

It's happening--the Zika virus is going to turn the world's best athletes into zombies. Good luck escaping zombie Usain Bolt.

Vic missed Karlos & Kyle Williams on his list.

@viccarucci

Non-participants at #Bills minicamp practice: Gilmore, Goodwin, Glenn, Easley & Henderson.

@JoeBuscaglia

Karlos Williams is not taking part in team drills, instead on the exercise bike working hard with a strength & conditioning coach. #Bills

Edited by 26CornerBlitz