Bills 2016 Minicamp: June 14 - 16

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

Tyrod Taylor continued his strong OTA and minicamp performance today (that and more of Wednesday's observations): http://www.wgr550.com/Tyrod-continues-strong-OTA-and-minicamp-performanc/22779186

This, is what will determine if the Bills make the playoffs this year. Let's just hope that if Tyrod does turn out to be a top 15 QB, they figure out a way to keep him (if the franchise tag is only a bandaid).

True. And because they had to go through the process of giving all three QBs time and reps, it held back their development.

TT at least rose above the pack and he rightfully has the status of being the starter. It should make a world of difference in the Offense this year compared to last. Most of the starters are returning and we've gotten a bit deeper at a couple of positions.

Roman: Really like where we’re at

Bills offensive coordinator Greg Roman was doing a lot of installation with his offensive system last year at this time. Now in 2016, Roman and his offensive unit have hit the ground running. The difference that he sees on the field is night and day.

Bills Minicamp Notes - Day 2

woods-story.jpg

Robert Woods shines, go routes galore and the group effort in Buffalo's secondary.

@billsupdates

#Buffalo Bills minicamp 2016: Cardale Jones shows promise and 8 day 2 observations http://trib.al/4185xX2

Rex very hands on with the offense
Bills offensive coordinator Greg Roman called it a common misconception. The idea that Bills head coach Rex Ryan leaves everything offense to his top offensive play caller couldn’t be further from the truth. That according to Roman himself.

Buffalo Bills Minicamp 2016 - Day 2

Check out photos of the Bills in action on the second day of minicamp.

tempwoods-minicamp-day-2--nfl_mezz_1280_

Watch: "Roman Offense In Year 2, Woods Explosive" (2:36)

Bills' Insider Chris Brown wraps up Day 2 of Mandatory Minicamp. WR Robert Woods looking healthy and explosive. S Aaron Williams proud of defensive progress thus far.

Now that is something I DONT like

Just let Roman handlle it Rex

Buut hurt ?

Maybe Rex focused more on the Offense last year and hoped the Defense would take care of itself with his long time staff ?

I have mentioned once or twice what Roman said was likely.

Regardless Roman has me as a Fan.

Looking forward to this Offense long term :ph34r:

I don't like it either, but it's to be expected.

why not ? I don't get this thinking.

Buut hurt ?

Maybe Rex focused more on the Offense last year and hoped the Defense would take care of itself with his long time staff ?

I have mentioned once or twice what Roman said was likely.

Regardless Roman has me as a Fan.

Looking forward to this Offense long term :ph34r:

why not ? I don't get this thinking.

I just think that Roman did a nice job, and I don't want Rex to think he had to overreach to prove that he can turn things around after 2015