Bills 2016 Minicamp: June 14 - 16

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better watch out he is carrying knives...

I wouldn't piss off someone named Adolph. I wonder if his parents have any other kids and if they do, what their names are. Benito ( Mussolini)? Saddam? Osama?

Sadly our medical staff will probably rush all of these guys back for training camp so they can get injured and be ready for week 10.

of course. No reason to wait till the season starts to begin the slippery slide into the Abyss.

Nice reports about TT. Is the BN groveling? Seems the reporting has changed to another shade

Top 10 takeaways from Tuesday's Minicamps

Eugene Monroe's tenure in Baltimore appears to be over, but at least he didn't injure himself chasing after his cellphone. Gregg Rosenthal examines what we learned from Tuesday's minicamps.

The Bills are holding promising backup running back Karlos Williams out of minicamp because he's not in shape. Asked what injury he suffered, Williams came up with a response we've never heard before.

"The injury of pregnancy I'd say," Williams said. Told that blaming his weight issues on his pregnant fiancée was a first, Williams topped himself:

"It definitely is a first, but I like to eat and then her being pregnant gave me an excuse to eat, so eating anything and everything," he said. "She'd wake up, one or two o'clock, 'I want a snack.' Well, I'm not going to sit here and watch you eat because I don't want you to feel bad, but it's back to football."

LeSean McCoy is also out of minicamp due to an injury. This hasn't been a fun offseason for Buffalo, but Bills fans shouldn't freak out. Last offseason was all overconfidence amid the Rex Ryan honeymoon. None of that helped. At least they know who their quarterback is now, and Tyrod Taylor reportedly has looked great all offseason.

Fitness, weight loss up first for Karlos Williams

After spending the offseason with his pregnant fiancée and partaking in her frequent cravings, Karlos Williams has a lot of work ahead of him to get back to his playing weight. Meanwhile a deep stable of backs threatens his role as LeSean McCoy’s backup.

@TyDunne

On the O-Line, Cordy Glenn is sidelined today. Rex said yesterday he's out with "something." Cyrus Kouandjio in at LT.

No Hughes lifts Lorenzo Alexander to the first team this day opposite Manny Lawson at OLB. Gillislee got the first rep at RB today.

Cardale Jones rainbowed a couple bad underthrows just now. The Bills know he has a long ways to go.

@viccarucci

Robert Woods keeps making impressive catches during #Bills minicamp practice.

@TyDunne

Best defensive play of the day there by Bills rookie Kevon Seymour. Slid underneath his WR on an out route for a PBU vs. Taylor. Near INT.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Fitness, weight loss up first for Karlos Williams

@TyDunne

On the O-Line, Cordy Glenn is sidelined today. Rex said yesterday he's out with "something." Cyrus Kouandjio in at LT.

No Hughes lifts Lorenzo Alexander to the first team this day opposite Manny Lawson at OLB. Gillislee got the first rep at RB today.

Cardale Jones rainbowed a couple bad underthrows just now. The Bills know he has a long ways to go.

@viccarucci

Robert Woods keeps making impressive catches during #Bills minicamp practice.

@TyDunne

Best defensive play of the day there by Bills rookie Kevon Seymour. Slid underneath his WR on an out route for a PBU vs. Taylor. Near INT.

Woods and Clay better light it up this year if this offense stands a chance.....

@JoeBuscaglia

Cardale Jones has been a bit of a roller coaster today. Threw 3 jump balls that were almost INTed, and then had the best throw so far today

@SalSports

Bills working a lot on the deep ball today in 7-on-7. Cardale very inconsistent. A couple real nice throws. A couple not so much.

@JoeBuscaglia

Fight at minicamp. Two punches thrown a piece by both Ronald Darby and Robert Woods at one another. #Bills

@TyDunne

Fight Night. Robert Woods and Ronald Darby engage after a play, start to throw hands and are immediately separated. Taylor even came over.

Miscommunication in the secondary was a problem last yr (and this drill). Tyrod Taylor finds a wide, wide open Greg Little for a 40-yd TD.

@SalSports

I've been writing since OTAs about the intensity out here compared to past. The fight underscores that again today. #Bills

@MarkLud12

Scrap with Darby aside, Robert Woods is having a helluva day. Several great catches.

EJ Manuel with the illustrious sack/pick-six to Corey White in team work.

@mikerodak

EJ Manuel did not look as sharp as Tyrod Taylor in his two-minute drill. Overthrew WR Walter Powell, had a pass... http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0534756789040716143-4

Continuing the theme from OTAs.

If this kid has to play as a rookie, forget any chance of winning.

If EJ has to play as a ... forget any chance of winning.

Ok so Tyrod can't get hurt, np we get it.

Edited by Beef Jerky

@mikerodak

Cardale Jones looks raw, but one thing is for sure: he has a cannon. Just completed about a 50-yard throw to... http://es.pn/25XKj0G

@SalSports

Cardale just threw the ball about 65 yards in the air. Complete to Dez Lewis, who had to adjust.

@MatthewFairburn

Cardale Jones just uncorked a 65-yard touchdown to Dez Lewis. He's been hot and cold, but that was a hell of a pass.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@mikerodak

Cardale Jones looks raw, but one thing is for sure: he has a cannon. Just completed about a 50-yard throw to... http://es.pn/25XKj0G

@SalSports

Cardale just threw the ball about 65 yards in the air. Complete to Dez Lewis, who had to adjust.

@MatthewFairburn

Cardale Jones just uncorked a 65-yard touchdown to Dez Lewis. He's been hot and cold, but that was a hell of a pass.

This is what we are going to see from Cardale for the next year or so. He will have flashes of his ridiculous talent and mind numbing mistakes. If he can ever get consistent (which is a big if) he could be great. His skills are crazy.