Are there maps with speed limits online?

bbb

I'm sick of getting charged with speeding on route 5, when I'm in a 55, and then it turns into 40. I want to memorize where the switches are.

If it happens that often, you'd think you'd already have them memorized.

Use Waze. Seems to advise you of that as well as sweet shortcuts around congestion.

Thanks

10 tickets?

3 in 7 years, but 2 in 6 months. And, I probably only drive it 10 times a year or so.

thats nothing. I had that before my 18th Bday

I did have 5 in 18 months around my senior year of college. That put me in the risk pool. Not all were speeding, but they were all moving violations.

Mapquest's latest update includes speed limits.

I'm not seeing it on my computer. Is it only the phone? Or I supposed to clicking something to add speed limits, like how you can add hotels or gas stations, etc?

The signs by the side of the road generally provide a good indication of the speed limit.

A lot of distractions on Route 5.

I had that on my 18th birthday.

honestly, I lost track of how many tickets I had (moving and non moving) at 100 and that was probably when I was 25 or so.

If we're talking about the amount of times I've been pulled over total... Hundreds.

No lie

Edited by mrags

Good question. I'm not sure but this might work.

I did google it before asking the question. Which of those answers do you recommend, because it's pretty much the same crap I saw.

Those signs are meant for other people

You mean the ones that I was looking for for miles but there were none and then the second I got distracted is when I missed the one where it changes?

Good question. I'm not sure but this might work.

Is this the one you would use?

Best Answer
4/21/09
baseonballs said:

Right now this information isn't displayed on Google Maps. I'll make sure the team takes note of this as a feature request!